News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Pookie power strikes again

Started by pmustang, March 17, 2020, 02:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

It's amazing Marty doesn't end up in the bottom of some lake here in NC.  Someday he is going to screw over the wrong guy...
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

NC TRACKRAT

He usually sets up at the Charlotte AutoFair which, incidentally, is postponed until June 12-14.
5S071, 6S1467

Coralsnake

Wait he bought a car from a well documented con man and didnt look at it first? I am tempted to say he got what he deserved.

Quote from: NC TRACKRAT on March 17, 2020, 10:25:18 AM
He usually sets up at the Charlotte AutoFair which, incidentally, is postponed until June 12-14.
Which would be a great place for all the folks he has screwed over to congregate for a "little discussion "about his business practices.I can't make it,but I am sure you "dissatisfied customers"have cellphone cams ,so if someone could post a video of the "interaction" it might give folks a ray of sunshine in these troubled times. ;)

1BadMach1

Quote from: 557 on March 17, 2020, 11:34:52 AM
Which would be a great place for all the folks he has screwed over to congregate for a "little discussion "about his business practices.I can't make it,but I am sure you "dissatisfied customers"have cellphone cams ,so if someone could post a video of the "interaction" it might give folks a ray of sunshine in these troubled times. ;)

Maybe if you knew all the situation you would not say this .
Im the one that got scammed , sometimes life gets in the way and just cant go running to look at every single car or truck . I have bought over half a dozen cars from all over sight unseen and this is the first pr!ck to screw me .
He sent lots of pictures of the car but after getting it and getting into it I see that he was very good at taking certain pics , also he laced the car in a ligt grey primer to hide the work .
Im actually considering  going to the swap meet to see if h is there , it wont be a good ending for him , Ill be happy to get a shirt made showing all the rot and BS he did with his name on it and stand in front of his area

KR Convertible

Sorry to hear you got screwed.  If you do a search on this site for "Pookie", you will see the extent of his BS.  Spread the word.

shelbymann1970

Quote from: 1BadMach1 on March 17, 2020, 12:09:02 PM

Im the one that got scammed , sometimes life gets in the way and just cant go running to look at every single car or truck . I have bought over half a dozen cars from all over sight unseen and this is the first pr!ck to screw me .
He sent lots of pictures of the car but after getting it and getting into it I see that he was very good at taking certain pics , also he laced the car in a ligt grey primer to hide the work .
Im actually considering  going to the swap meet to see if h is there , it wont be a good ending for him , Ill be happy to get a shirt made showing all the rot and BS he did with his name on it and stand in front of his area
Welcome to the forum Scott. Too bad it is in this situation. Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

Quote from: 1BadMach1 on March 17, 2020, 12:09:02 PM

.   A poster board speaks volumes more than a t shirt.Think big!!! But seriously,sorry you got ripped off.Apparently you have a lot of company with people this fool has scammed on this forum.Class action lawsuit?

Grumpy

Sorry but nowadays no way would I buy a car site unseen. Whenever I do sell something you get all the bad stuff first. Been selling since the early 70s. Guess your word now is just crap  :-[

Some people value money over integrity.sad.

Coralsnake

Im sorry you got screwed over as well.

acman63

if you see him this is what he looks like
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

1BadMach1

Grumpy