Author Topic: SAAC 45 and the current world insanity  (Read 26315 times)

427heaven

• View Profile
Re: SAAC 45 and the current world insanity
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2020, 10:00:48 AM »
Take it VERY SERIOUSLY folks it is not a democratic hoax like our fearless leader has suggested. My 27 year old nephew in New York just got it and my aunt in Italy has it. They were not careless people doing careless things, just stay away from each other for awhile no matter if you feel invincible or not.

shelbymann1970

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2020, 10:27:48 AM »
Take it VERY SERIOUSLY folks it is not a democratic hoax like our fearless leader has suggested. My 27 year old nephew in New York just got it and my aunt in Italy has it. They were not careless people doing careless things, just stay away from each other for awhile no matter if you feel invincible or not.
those that don't are called Covidiots-the people who think this is a hoax or overblown. Who have no problem going to a beach for spring break. Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

capecodmustang.com

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2020, 10:35:33 AM »

I'm happy our "fearless leader" closed down China travel while the Democrats called the move racist, un-American, anti-immigration and he was causing a panic...

Just my .02

TOBKOB

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2020, 10:52:34 AM »
I'm happy our "fearless leader" closed down China travel while the Democrats called the move racist, un-American, anti-immigration and he was causing a panic...

Just my .02

+1

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2020, 10:56:24 AM »

Just my .02

There IS going to be accountability in the end. Not by me, but the American people will decide.

ANYONE with ANY military experience will tell you that you do not want a "situation" (for lack of a better term), to happen on your watch.

For someone "that only I can fix it", well bunky, put up or shut up...NOW!

If you want to live in this Fox News, Sean Hanity, fantasy world, it's your choice. The reflection then is not of the POTUS, it's on YOU!

Just sayin.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

QuickSilverShelby

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2020, 11:00:20 AM »
This thread is heading down the toilet real fast.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2020, 11:02:00 AM »
Why why why does it have to devolve into a political discussion?

Please stop

Its funny how its always the same dozen people. By not encouraging any standards, we have gotten what we deserve.

Its a car forum. I dont give a damn about your political perspectives
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:09:50 AM by Coralsnake »

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2020, 11:07:59 AM »
Why why why does it have to devolve into a political discussion?

Please stop

Its funny how its always the same dozen people. By not encouraging any standards, we have gotten what we deserve.

Its a car forum. I dont give a damn a out your political perspectives

The virus isn't a political situation? Really? Everything in life is politics.

There IS a moderator here. He can push a button if he likes and...yea probably he will?

I would. This is all just too explosive?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2020, 11:11:36 AM »
There is no moderation.

Read it again, I never shared my views whether or not it was political. I dont share my politics here.

If there was moderation, those 12 people would have been gone a long time ago.

Tell me again how your political views have anything to do with vintage Shelbys?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:14:20 AM by Coralsnake »

kjspeed

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2020, 11:17:10 AM »
The problem really isn't having a political viewpoint - everyone should have one. The issue is the venomous attitude targeted at those who have a different viewpoint. So that's what politics has to do with vintage Shelby's - like a Cobra people are acting like venomous snakes!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:19:35 AM by kjspeed »
1968 Shelby GT350
1968 Mustang GT S-code
2009 Mustang Bullitt

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2020, 11:18:27 AM »
I find it amusing the people complaining about the Shelby Club “running off” people are actually the same ones dominating the conversations with non car related topics.

Maybe there is a correlation?

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2020, 11:20:32 AM »
There is no moderation.

Read it again, I never shared my views whether or not it was political. I dont share my politics here.

If there was moderation, those 12 people would have been gone a long time ago.

Tell me again how your political views have anything to do with vintage Shelbys?

I believe that "classic vehicles" should not be legislated out of existance. That IS a political position.

I'm actually ok with a moderator pulling all political statements here INCLUDING my own but I do acknowledge that is a difficult thing to do since it crosses over into so many things?

Remember the statement from "club headquarters" regarding not cancelling the convention? Didn't it state that it depends of the political actions of the Governor of Indiana?

I vote for a moderator, yes. He only seems to pull my posts on non-political items?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:22:19 AM by shelbydoug »
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

The Going Thing

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2020, 11:27:26 AM »
 Well, 427 Heaven. Of course, you didn't blame the Chinese Communist Government for hiding the issue?  This wasn't ignored as you claim. It still is no more dangerous to healthy people than the flu.  Fact.  No one can help your head is firmly planted in your posterior and you're an authority on absolutely nothing.  Your lack of education and complete ignorant bias is clear.  Over-crowded dirty cities are where this will thrive, and anytime something of this nature comes along it spreads like wildfire in them.  There is no blame to be passed to Trump or anyone else in his cabinet. Cut the ignorant panic-stricken hateful political diatribe.
This sure isn't the time for your brand of parroting ignorance and misinformation. 
It's time for unity, not division.  You curl up in your favorite armchair with your favorite woobie, wearing your snuggie. Turn on CNN, MSNBC, ABC or whatever blame game network you choose.  Those of us who have served people regardless of party affiliation and protected this nation and her people will do what we always do. Function without fear and do what it takes to protect those who can't or won't do for themselves.  You can have your genitalia back from the lady in your home that wears the pants of the family, and return to your regularly scheduled hate fest when the problem solvers who love this nation more than life itself have righted it once again.

P.S. Have a nice day, sunshine!

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2020, 11:42:31 AM »
Actually, the sun is bursting out as I speak and it would be a great day to go out in "the Shelby" and tear up the streets a little.

They are going to re-pave eventually and maybe I could make some money tearing off the pavement with the tires? I feel that is order and definitely would releave some stress and anxiety?

Here's the problem. Every time I feel better, I get a burst of energy. By the time I get my sneakers on, I run out. Just like a puppy. They just suddenly fall down in a deep sleep? I'm worried that I can still work the clutch? Anyone know about a 5s55 swap?

I hope they aren't going to cut back on gas shipments like they have done before and eliminate premium again? No one is on the road so no one is using gas?

Now if THAT isn't paranoia, what is?

Yesterday it was 4 of 5 with symtoms. Now it's 5 for 5?

I need a distraction. I've got the carbs off and I keep stripping out the inlet threads?

I need help there? Hey Keith? Where can I get the thread insert repairs? Plus I keep running out of energy. I wonder if 5 hour energy helps with this?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:45:23 AM by shelbydoug »
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

The Going Thing

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2020, 11:52:13 AM »
Doug!  Live, THRIVE, EXIST!  TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED! Leave a thick cloud of smoke, some matching back marks off a few stop signs.
I got 45 minutes out on dry pavement last night. A cappuccino and a smile..  The sun is just coming through the clouds. If it drys off I am out again to burn a bit of 1.89 93 premium.