News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

SAAC 45 and the current world insanity

Started by JayTalbott, March 17, 2020, 04:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOBKOB

QuoteIt's time for unity, not division.

+1...Let's just all get through this together... :)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

shelbydoug

Quote from: TOBKOB on March 22, 2020, 12:03:14 PM
QuoteIt's time for unity, not division.

+1...Let's just all get through this together... :)

TOB

Can we all come over to your place? Mine's a mess.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

67 GT350

Quote from: 427heaven on March 22, 2020, 10:00:48 AM
Take it VERY SERIOUSLY folks it is not a democratic hoax like our fearless leader has suggested. My 27 year old nephew in New York just got it and my aunt in Italy has it. They were not careless people doing careless things, just stay away from each other for awhile no matter if you feel invincible or not.

Our "fearless Leader" is one of the best and he never claimed it to be a hoax, but I bet CNN did claim that. Gee I do not remember when SARS  and MERS hit any of the previous "Fearless Leaders' Doing anything.

The media's job is to report accurately, their job is NOT to make one guy look bad, which has been going on for over 3 years now. The media has been nothing but, "Crying wolf" and unfortunately this came along and the people that have been hearing that the sky is falling, we got him this time, we have "un-named sourses" just made themselves unbelievable, unfortunately when you hear "cry wolf" and the sky is falling so long, people got sick of it.
RARE  Signature Delete

The Going Thing

Quote from: shelbydoug on March 22, 2020, 11:42:31 AM
Actually, the sun is bursting out as I speak and it would be a great day to go out in "the Shelby" and tear up the streets a little.

They are going to re-pave eventually and maybe I could make some money tearing off the pavement with the tires? I feel that is order and definitely would releave some stress and anxiety?

Here's the problem. Every time I feel better, I get a burst of energy. By the time I get my sneakers on, I run out. Just like a puppy. They just suddenly fall down in a deep sleep? I'm worried that I can still work the clutch? Anyone know about a 5s55 swap?

I hope they aren't going to cut back on gas shipments like they have done before and eliminate premium again? No one is on the road so no one is using gas?

Now if THAT isn't paranoia, what is?

Yesterday it was 4 of 5 with symtoms. Now it's 5 for 5?

I need a distraction. I've got the carbs off and I keep stripping out the inlet threads?

I need help there? Hey Keith? Where can I get the thread insert repairs? Plus I keep running out of energy. I wonder if 5 hour energy helps with this?
Doug, Tell me what you need. Summit is in Arlington and the storefront is still operating.  I would be glad to assist.