Author Topic: Anyone interested in the large sized Shelby Cobra Mugs from the catalog?  (Read 1379 times)

BGlover67

• SAAC Member
  • Formerly "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
I've been collecting the items from the Shelby catalog for sometime now, and recently I purchased a true NOS Shelby MUG.  It's the larger sized one, measuring 4 3/4 inches tall.  An ebay seller acquired a box of eight never circulated mugs.  He offered me the remaining six he has for $1000 ( $166 each).  I've paid much more for these in the past.  They are in great shape, and even still have the "Made in Japan" sticker on the bottom.   

I wanted to throw it out there, as I already own 4 of these mugs, but I'll buy the six if I can get six definite affirmatives from my friends here on the forum.  Cost with Shipping should be $175 each.  An amazing deal. 

I'm not looking to make a profit, and the hassle of doing this alone is questionable, but everyone on this forum has been so good to me over the years so I would love to give back. 

Also, I won't be shipping them for at least a month, for obvious reasons.  Contact me if you are interested. 

Bill, if I'm posting this in the wrong section, please move it for me.  Thanks.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative