News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

67 GT500 Sandcast Valve covers - concours new

Started by acman63, March 20, 2020, 12:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

After waiting over a year to get the high quality USA made Cobra Lemans Covers.  I ordered 5 sets and got two.   normal cost on these for incorrect  sanded finish fins and letters is $485  a set.   we make these with concours proper polished fins and letters which is a royal pain to do since they are sanded so rough.  loads of time and material which costs about $125  per set to get them right.   I have one set available which will go on ebay for $595  pr  ifthey dont sell outside ebay this week.      First $575  Postpaid  We prefer paypal friends and family  to our email address   (920) 434 3645   jim@shelbyparts.com     
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

The Going Thing

Is there something on the cast portion that makes them easier to maintain? 

acman63

I always  ask the customer if they want a light coat of Boe-shield ,  it stops any oxidation but darkens them up.  I normally clean them with straight lacquer thinner.   
SAAC Concours Chairman

Side-Oilers

Jim,
Do you have any of the un-cut version?
Thanks,
Van
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

acman63

I've only done those on a special order basis  as the cut version is correct for 67 gT500. and will clear the master cylinder.   If you want to pursue id need a deposit as i dont stock uncut versions  .   call me weekdays or Saturdays  920 434 3645
SAAC Concours Chairman

roddster

Last Friday at about noon I saw this ad and picked up the phone to buy a pair.  Very surprized to have the UPS delivery van drop them off Saturday, mid-day.  Greenbay WI to the south Chicago suburbs in about 24 hours.
   And of course, I had to open the box up for a looky-loo.  Wow, are they fantastic!  What a fabulous detailing was done.
   Thanks Jim!