News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Ford's new payment plan in light of Covid-19.

Started by CSX 4133, March 20, 2020, 03:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

Good on Ford.

As I was ordered to close my doors for 2 months, I would like to see similar action on my Business & Occupation taxes and property Taxes.

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: acman63 on March 20, 2020, 04:03:38 PM
But Wally Wyss written ? :-X
So every other line may be correct. I've been thinking of adding another Flex since they are going to kill it.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

BGlover67

Quote from: 2112 on March 20, 2020, 04:33:14 PM
Good on Ford.

As I was ordered to close my doors for 2 months, I would like to see similar action on my Business & Occupation taxes and property Taxes.

God Bless you Michael.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Don Johnston

If history repeats, the other manufacturers will first ask for a Federal bailout, then put out a fluff ad about concern for their patrons.  Well done by Ford to take a positive lead in a crisis. 8)

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

OldMil

Talked to a local dealer- Ford Motor Credit is offering 84 month 0% financing on new vehicles, AND they will pay your 1st 3 payments AND defer the next 3 payments.  Only draw back- I work for a local Credit Union and it's pretty hard to compete with.  No, actually impossible.

Quote from: OldMil on March 21, 2020, 11:36:02 AM
Talked to a local dealer- Ford Motor Credit is offering 84 month 0% financing on new vehicles, AND they will pay your 1st 3 payments AND defer the next 3 payments.  Only draw back- I work for a local Credit Union and it's pretty hard to compete with.  No, actually impossible.

It will cost Ford $millions but it will be about survival.

I don't think they have another choice.

JWH

Ford has suspended the quarterly dividend on the common stock and drawn down their entire lines of credit. I believe Ford now has about $30 billion in cash to ride out the storm.  The challenge I see is that we are moving from the all-time lowest unemployment rate in US history to one of the highest unemployment rates if the virus lasts for months and we are asked to stay at home. No job makes it tough to go buy a new vehicle.   :-[

Quote from: JWH on March 21, 2020, 12:05:41 PM
Ford has suspended the quarterly dividend on the common stock and drawn down their entire lines of credit. I believe Ford now has about $30 billion in cash to ride out the storm.  The challenge I see is that we are moving from the all-time lowest unemployment rate in US history to one of the highest unemployment rates if the virus lasts for months and we are asked to stay at home. No job makes it tough to go buy a new vehicle.   :-[

They were hoping for a recession but I think they are on track to receive a depression.

TransamEd

Ford and VW shut down factories in Germany these days...