Author Topic: Coronavirus anxiety therapy  (Read 28005 times)

mlplunkett

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus anxiety therapy
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2020, 11:08:13 PM »
I don't think people are hording the toilet paper, I just think all the people that usually steal TP from the office have to buy their own now that the office is closed.

Did you hear about the two space aliens that landed here after the virus wiped out all of mankind? One alian said "Looks like they were all killed by some kind of pandemic". The other martian said "I guess so, but look how clean their asses are."
67 GT500 tribute under construction
65 R-model tribute under construction

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2020, 09:12:18 AM »
LMAO...excuse the pun

I don't think people are hording the toilet paper, I just think all the people that usually steal TP from the office have to buy their own now that the office is closed.

Did you hear about the two space aliens that landed here after the virus wiped out all of mankind? One alian said "Looks like they were all killed by some kind of pandemic". The other martian said "I guess so, but look how clean their asses are."
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

The Going Thing

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2020, 08:34:40 PM »
I exercised my demons and burnt 9 gallons of fuel today.  8)  Driving my Shelby not only releases endorphins and turns the corners of my mouth in the upward direction but others as well.  I know many have lost their faith in God. I have not. I still believe in the power of prayer. If that offended anyone, too bad.  No one infringes on your free speech rights or ability to dismiss the Creator. This isn't a church sermon. I want to raise hope that we will prevail as a people and a nation as we overcome this together.  There is strength in unity.  e plu·ri·bus u·num. May God richly bless you and yours in this time of trouble.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:46:31 PM by The Going Thing »

Rocket

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2020, 08:56:17 PM »
Took 550 out today for a trip to the P.O. and bank. Didn't burn 9 gallons, but it sure put a smile on my face. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2020, 09:37:48 PM »
I exercised my demons and burnt 9 gallons of fuel today.  8)  Driving my Shelby not only releases endorphins and turns the corners of my mouth in the upward direction but others as well.  I know many have lost their faith in God. I have not. I still believe in the power of prayer. If that offended anyone, too bad.  No one infringes on your free speech rights or ability to dismiss the Creator. This isn't a church sermon. I want to raise hope that we will prevail as a people and a nation as we overcome this together.  There is strength in unity.  e plu·ri·bus u·num. May God richly bless you and yours in this time of trouble.

Amen! :)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

oldcanuck

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2020, 09:40:50 AM »

Amen! :)

+2
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

CSX 4133

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2020, 11:52:07 AM »
A little levity in our trying times, Coronavirus Blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2sNramFck

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2020, 12:41:57 PM »

I'll install a bidet for you?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

The Going Thing

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2020, 12:58:30 PM »

I'll install a bidet for you?
They tickle. However, it is better than the Arab version of cleaing one's posterior. ( I'll pass on shaking hands.) lol

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2020, 02:45:25 PM »
Let's bring back streaking through the yard sprinklers for good health. ::)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2020, 04:36:32 PM »
+ 1 agreed

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2020, 04:37:01 PM »
I have the cure

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

67BoB

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2020, 04:56:37 PM »
This is day 2 of lock down south of the equator, the police have road blocks up and can only have a legitimate reason for going out. Can only go out for groceries or meds. I heard that people are stocking up on toilet paper, as one person coughs ten people shit themselves. Only 3 weeks 5 days to go.

Side-Oilers

• SAAC Member
  • SAAC member since 1981.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2020, 06:16:19 PM »
67BoB, where are you located?   Literally south of the Equator?
Current:
2006 FGT. Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs, 3.90 gears. 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra. 482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Formerly:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model 3-spd stick

The Going Thing

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2020, 07:11:12 PM »
Don, I don't want to accidentally step on myself. That would be rather painful.  :o