News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Coronavirus anxiety therapy

Started by 557, March 20, 2020, 07:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68krrrr

Quote from: 557 on April 22, 2020, 12:31:05 PM
Quote from: Side-  Oilers on April 21, 2020, 11:51:13 PM
It was an absolutely gorgeous day here in SoCal.  So I exercised the KR and Kirkham, and my E-Type. 

I'm almost finished with the inventory, cleaning and repositioning of all of my garage tools.  I discovered that I have 16 pair of vice grips.

Next up, tackling the stuff under the stairs.
.   Cleaning up the garage and realized I have like 25 (mostly)vintage surfboards and like 30 (mostly)vintage skateboards...When /how the hell did that happen?!?! I guess it all "adds up" over time...Gnarly.... :o

Nice i've got a decent vintage skateboard collection myself born & raised in the Badlands ,Upland Ca
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

FL SAAC

Take some pics of the boards and post them

It was an absolutely gorgeous day here in SoCal.  So I exercised the KR and Kirkham, and my E-Type. 

I'm almost finished with the inventory, cleaning and repositioning of all of my garage tools.  I discovered that I have 16 pair of vice grips.

.   Cleaning up the garage and realized I have like 25 (mostly)vintage surfboards and like 30 (mostly)vintage skateboards...When /how the hell did that happen?!?! I guess it all "adds up" over time...Gnarly.... :o
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

68krrrr

Went out for another quarantine cruise today with my little buddy & found this place on Route  66 Mustang Sally's bar and grill ,too bad it wasn't open  it was about 100° in SoCal today & I would've loved to of had a cold one.
Current
1967 GT500 #1724

Previously owned
1968 GT/CS

Thanks Adam

That thing have A/C? Cause my 67 gt500 doesn't and....... :o

68krrrr

No A/C in this one & it was a hot one for sure today, i had A/C in the KR that worked great in the winter ,but once it hit 100 in summer i'd have to roll down the windows anyway .
Current
1967 GT500 #1724

Previously owned
1968 GT/CS

Thanks Adam

Quote from: 68krrrr on April 26, 2020, 11:42:47 PM
No A/C in this one & it was a hot one for sure today, i had A/C in the KR that worked great in the winter ,but once it hit 100 in summer i'd have to roll down the windows anyway .
.   Well thank god you have a parchment interior.I can tell you from personal experience that Dark(black)car+dark (black)interior+100 degree L.A. heat=less fun.....Mind you less fun is a far,far cry from no fun.... 8)

FL SAAC

Missed this one as we are exiled in the keys. But the boys hit the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Quote from: FL SAAC TONY on April 25, 2020, 08:32:26 AM
Take some pics of the boards and post them

.   Don't get me started.....

Rocket

Took 6S550 out for a ride today. Met a man at the hardware store who couldn't believe it was once a rental car. Lots of fun to drive it. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

The Going Thing

I went out today for a 50 mile run. All I heard was a slurping sound. The car went forward, the gauge went backwards. I think the Boeing I fly gets better economy than my 427.

Tom Honegger

Took the Mustang out for a nice tour through some nice curvy roads in
northwest Ohio.

tesgt350

This is what I am organizing for my area:  "David's Leon County SELFIE Scavenger Hunt".  I went around my County taking Photos of cool things like the one shown and did so in a way that there are clues in the back Ground to help them figure out where it is and they must locate the Object and take a Selfie with it.  I give them 12 Photos and they have just 3 Hours to take Selfies with as many as possible and return to the Launch Site.  This will cost me around $300 to put this on but I think it will be Fun, plus I hope to find local Sponsors.  Since I am sure there are not that many SAAC Members in my area I hope not to get in trouble post my Web Site as a Promotion, it's just easier to it this way.  If you want to do this in your area, visit my Web Site at www.HawksEvents.com  I posted the Event with the Rules.

FL SAAC

Good to see that fear has not won. Be safe out there!

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Oh by the way at our local grocery store we found this to cope with the current situation.  It comes one cereal pack attached to one bottle of rum....

I have all UNGOLD cars

Quote from: FL SAAC TONY on April 28, 2020, 08:17:54 AM
Oh by the way at our local grocery store we found this to cope with the current situation.  It comes one cereal pack attached to one bottle of rum....
.   So you pour the rum on the cereal,or..."....... :o