News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Florida Keys shutting down

Started by FL SAAC, March 20, 2020, 09:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Open for the masses on June 1
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Are you ready for Shut Down Part 2.0 ??????

It's coming ....

I have all UNGOLD cars

The Going Thing

It makes no sense to shut down. Those that aren't immune are going to get this crap.  Thanks, China. 

shelbydoug

Texas, Florida and Arizona. They all knew better and the plague was false news. I hope you know what to do now?  ;)

It's a VERY sad situation and I wish all the best.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

The Going Thing

No, no one thought it was fake, nor did the President ever say that.  However, people aren't dying here in droves here.  They didn't murder the elderly like Cuomo. The good news is it is treatable. If you want to blame someone, look at the racist anarchist terrorist rioters who are really at fault and those who were out destroying America and not following any rules set forth. Of course the communist want to kill off "boomers" People here are still using common sense and we don't live on top of each other like NY other coastal states. As I stated, as testing became more common place more people are going to test positive. There were no accurate test and Fauci is a hack who has been hiding in the CDC for almost 40 years.
I pray we all are well and that there is a viable vaccine soon for those most at risk. ( P.S. I missed being a boomer by five years) lol

shelbydoug

Quote from: The Going Thing on June 27, 2020, 09:54:58 AM
No, no one thought it was fake, nor did the President ever say that.  However, people aren't dying here in droves here.  They didn't murder the elderly like Cuomo. The good news is it is treatable. If you want to blame someone, look at the racist anarchist terrorist rioters who are really at fault and those who were out destroying America and not following any rules set forth. Of course the communist want to kill off "boomers" People here are still using common sense and we don't live on top of each other like NY other coastal states. As I stated, as testing became more common place more people are going to test positive. There were no accurate test and Fauci is a hack who has been hiding in the CDC for almost 40 years.
I pray we all are well and that there is a viable vaccine soon for those most at risk. ( P.S. I missed being a boomer by five years) lol

Look. I try to understand your pain and dilemmas but the fact is that you need some serious treatment and I question why you aren't locked up in a psycho ward?

If you want to spew political rhetoric go somewhere else and do it. NOT HERE. You are a very sick individual.

VIRTUALLY every time you post you prove that all over again.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

Kungflu

Quote from: The Going Thing on June 27, 2020, 09:21:15 AM
It makes no sense to shut down. Those that aren't immune are going to get this crap.  Thanks, China.

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Boils down to many people not observing the rules

They have instituted a system, first a warning,  then fines $50 per each infraction, then they jail you.

Two restaurants just got a $15,000 award (yeah!) for not complying

Quote from: shelbydoug on June 27, 2020, 09:44:30 AM
Texas, Florida and Arizona. They all knew better and the plague was false news. I hope you know what to do now?  ;)

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

+1

Quote from: The Going Thing on June 27, 2020, 09:54:58 AM

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

That's why we have been staying in the keys (February )

See the yellow dot at the top, that's are residence in Mia

The second one is our safe place, social distancing at its best

And yes we know even here we can be exposed more than likely by a tuna...

Hope they block the road again

Got to go boats burning petrol

Quote from: shelbydoug on June 27, 2020, 09:44:30 AM

I have all UNGOLD cars

67 GT350

The bottom line is the media and the Democrats are working it the best they can to make red states and President Trump look bad for the upcoming elections. IT IS AS PLAIN AS DAY........

Its a virus that was man made from China, lets get that straight. Between Andy C of NY killing old people, thus taking them off medicare, Medicade, no longer costing NY all that money, and being able to cry for federal aid, it is all planed.
RARE  Signature Delete

Reality:1.There were guidelines for reopening 2.Governors caved to political/societal pressure and began reopening prior to the guidelines being met3.People began ignoring cdc guidelines regarding social distancing ,masks,etc,as states reopened resulting in MANY,MANY more infections(I guess they thought reopening meant business as usual,go figure...) FACTS-politics=reality.Plenty of blame to go around ,but,to me ,that's not really the point.The point is many more of our fellow Americans will die....You can drink the koolaid if you want and dismiss it as largely it is the elderly dying,but are their lives somehow worth less than those of younger people?

shelbydoug

Quote from: 67 GT350 on June 27, 2020, 12:41:40 PM
The bottom line is the media and the Democrats are working it the best they can to make red states and President Trump look bad for the upcoming elections. IT IS AS PLAIN AS DAY........

Its a virus that was man made from China, lets get that straight. Between Andy C of NY killing old people, thus taking them off medicare, Medicade, no longer costing NY all that money, and being able to cry for federal aid, it is all planed.

Oh here me go again? The genius at work! Did your seeing eye dog write this for you? What a dumb ass jerk you are. Why don't you go haunt someone else freakin' spook?

Did you look under your bed today for monsters?

I can't wait for you to leave NY so we can declare it a holiday. Go haunt Tennessee.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

67 GT350

When BO did nothing when he had a virus that killed over a million people (American's) and did nothing, where were all the clowns back then that came out of the woodwork for this one?

I like your attacks against a person expressing an opinion on this forum. I don't remember attacking you or any other member. But that is what some do, they attack a person. So sad.

Yes we are looking forward to the  move, thank you... Have a great day. I drove my Shelby today, and it was fun!
RARE  Signature Delete

Fact:It wasn't President Obama that dismantled the organization that was supposed to have us prepared for a global pandemic.Facts not politics.Fact:The "cupboard couldn't be empty" of supplies to battle a virus which didn't exist yet.Facts not politics.If this makes you "angry"you have a problem with reality.facts.I also drove my Shelby today.It is fun to drive(and quite loud)fact...LOL ;D