News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Last ride before Illinois locks down for the Cerveza Bug

Started by deathsled, March 21, 2020, 05:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv-dFqCDeKo

Fixed it.  I ran the video through my youtube editor and it allowed me to rotate the video.  Easy one and done.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Well if nothing else you have proven the "flat earthers wrong. ;D Cool car.

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

deathsled

Yes, my videography leaves much to be desired.  I thought by turning the phone on its side I would get a normal panoramic view when I uploaded.  I am trying to figure out how to rotate the video now that it is uploaded. 

I doubt that we will be stopped for being out.  My argument would be that driving a Shelby is a necessary service to keep the roads looking beautiful.  I think they will allow trips to the store to get food and to get gasoline.

"But officer ,with this car I NEED to go to the gas station more frequently!!!"

Shelby_r_b

Nothing beats a classic!

deathsled

Side-Oilers

Glad you weren't caught and incarcerated, Richard.

I took my '66 E-Type out today and as soon as I got the revs up on my favorite twisty road, two Sheriff motor-officers were coming from the other direction, around a corner.  They both looked at me and I just waved.  My usual response.  I half expected to see them in my rearview any minute, but they kept on pedaling.

Check out this photo from today at 4PM on Pacific Coast Highway north of San Diego. It would normally be bumper to bumper. Great day for an old car drive.

Gotta make the best of the situation.  I'm declaring tomorrow Burn Out Day, and will be doing my part with my big V8 cars to make sure enough smoke is created to kill any virus near me.     
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

kingchief

Yes it was!  A great day in horse country today for me and my grandson.  He [AND PawPaw] had a GREAT time getting the revs up. 

All the best and stay safe!

Steve
SFM 6S406

jguyer

Quote from: 557 on March 21, 2020, 06:36:59 PM
"But officer ,with this car I NEED to go to the gas station more frequently!!!"

And I need to drive fast, to cut down my exposure time.
"Never trust a man that don't eat cornbread, or a woman that don't cook it"

deathsled

Quote from: Side-Oilers on March 21, 2020, 09:23:09 PM
Glad you weren't caught and incarcerated, Richard.

I took my '66 E-Type out today and as soon as I got the revs up on my favorite twisty road, two Sheriff motor-officers were coming from the other direction, around a corner.  They both looked at me and I just waved.  My usual response.  I half expected to see them in my rearview any minute, but they kept on pedaling.

Check out this photo from today at 4PM on Pacific Coast Highway north of San Diego. It would normally be bumper to bumper. Great day for an old car drive.

Gotta make the best of the situation.  I'm declaring tomorrow Burn Out Day, and will be doing my part with my big V8 cars to make sure enough smoke is created to kill any virus near me.   

Beautiful shot from the Jaguar!  Have at it!