News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2007 Hertz Shelby GTH C. S. M. 001

Started by FL SAAC, March 24, 2020, 02:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

QuickSilverShelby

This car (CSM#001) was for sale at Vantage for at least a year during late 2018/2019.  It was advertised for $250,000 on their site for that year.  I inquired about it around 6 months ago but I was told "it's conditionally sold but we will get back to you if the sale doesn't go through". 

I never heard back from them so I assume they sold it.

#002 is still for sale at Vantage. http://www.vantagesportscars.com/showroom/shelby/2006-ford-shelby-gt-h-csm-002-953-miles/

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

FL SAAC

Good lord $250k for 001 and $150k for 002 !

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on March 24, 2020, 09:56:29 PM
This car (CSM#001) was for sale at Vantage for at least a year during late 2018/2019.  It was advertised for $250,000 on their site for that year.  I inquired about it around 6 months ago but I was told "it's conditionally sold but we will get back to you if the sale doesn't go through". 

I never heard back from them so I assume they sold it.

#002 is still for sale at Vantage. http://www.vantagesportscars.com/showroom/shelby/2006-ford-shelby-gt-h-csm-002-953-miles/

QSS

I have all UNGOLD cars

HERTZ II

Not nit-picking here..........just want to set the record straight. Vantage has never had anything to do with 07H001. They DID list and sell 06H001 about 6-8 months ago. 

FL SAAC

Your response is valid and welcome here.

No worries,  have a nice day !

Quote from: HERTZ II on March 25, 2020, 10:47:56 AM
Not nit-picking here..........just want to set the record straight. Vantage has never had anything to do with 07H001. They DID list and sell 06H001 about 6-8 months ago.

I have all UNGOLD cars