News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1969/70 Shelby Rear valence cut out

Started by acman63, March 25, 2020, 04:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

Shelby  1969/70  Rear lower valance with exhaust opening cut.  I dont normally do these except for our own restorations as they are a real pain in the ass to do  .  but I had another restorer ask me to do 2 for him .  I have a pattern  of an original valance hanging on my wall from an original paint car we restored many years ago . We start with a new best quality standard valence  and slowly carve the hole  until its close to the right shape . then we smooth out the rough spots  close enough  to let the final painter  do the rest.  We ship these in an oversize box  with styrofoam padding  insured.  Price is $225 plus the ride   - around $40    shipping to a business is always cheaper (920) 434 3645   jim at shelby parts  dot com
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

Bob Gaines

FYI for those reading, the rear valence with the cutout will easily fold in half (which is a very bad thing ;) ) if not supported through the center until it is permanently attached.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

acman63

Thats why I ship them taped t a piece of plywood    ;D
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member