News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Your opinion of best apocalyptic movie.

Started by trotrof1, March 26, 2020, 10:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Going Thing

Quote from: FL SAAC TONY on March 30, 2020, 08:49:49 AM
What?
Over?
Did you say 'over'?
Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Hell no!...

Bluto
Quote from: trotrof1 on March 29, 2020, 08:18:10 PM
Maybe this thread needs to be mercifully ended. It has done its job.
Now that sounds like stuff I get from the under 35 crowd. (Germany and Peal Harbor). Few of them know where or when anything happened or why.  Then the usual secondary comments that the conflict wasn't necessary.  They are so blatantly naieve and ignorant. It's disgusting.

Don Johnston

And they breed and, if they can figure out how to do it, vote! ::)

trotrof1

The younguns didnt  have our our TV back in the day. Johnny Quest, Victory at Sea, Combat, And all those great wartime Bugs Bunny cartoons.

FL SAAC

My man Von Zipper  !

Quote from: shelbydoug on March 30, 2020, 11:34:54 AM
Quote from: FL SAAC TONY on March 30, 2020, 08:53:30 AM
Had not thought about this one being apocalyptic until I remembered "Helgas" two dangerous nike missiles and that dangerous furry bikini....

Quote from: shelbydoug on March 29, 2020, 06:21:53 PM
What about, "Beach Blanket Bingo"? If that isn't about a disaster, I don't know what is?

Don't forget von Zipper. It's very disturbing. They leave you to wonder if it was a virus that created all of the brain damaged teens?
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

The Going Thing

Most of those were before my time. I watched some reruns.  I wasn't even born when some of those programs ran.  However, I have always had a love of history.

shelbydoug

Quote from: The Going Thing on March 30, 2020, 10:00:32 PM
Most of those were before my time. I watched some reruns.  I wasn't even born when some of those programs ran.  However, I have always had a love of history.

All of this grey hair counts for something. I can point out places that you wouldn't even think of to look in. :)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

Well what about this terrifying flick "Fast Times at Ridegmont High"

You got Spicoli, Mr Hand, Brad-Stacy Hamilton and Linda a.k.a. Phoebe's Cakes...its like the end of the world as we know it

Quote from: The Going Thing on March 30, 2020, 10:00:32 PM
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

shelbydoug

Jackson Brown save us all and points to reality.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!