News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Brochure, owner manual, etc.

Started by 68ShelbyKR, March 27, 2020, 03:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68ShelbyKR

Can someone tell me where I can find a list that would show all of the paperwork, brochures, manuals, etc. along with what stickers stickers (like air cleaner, glove box sticker, trunk, etc.) would be applicable to a 1968 Shelby GT500-KR convertible?

Also, how can you tell original/nos from reproduction?  I have some literature right now that are the same and yet both sellers claim their piece is nos.
"These cars are meant to be driven", so enjoy the hell out of all of it - not just the look of it when it is all clean" - Carroll Shelby

I've always been asked, 'What is my favorite car?' and I've always said 'The next one.' - Carroll Shelby

Vernon Estes

Hello,

The spec sheet you are showing a picture of is an original.

As did a list of all 68 related stuff, I don't such a list exists anywhere as it would be a long one. If you are more looking to start buying all the 68 realities stuff you can, a decent place to start would be the literature and memorabilia section of my website. I only sell original pieces, every item is guaranteed authentic.

http://www.vernonestesclassics.com/memorabiliaandparts

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.