News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

68 Conv rear interior panels

Started by hurlbird, June 16, 2020, 11:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurlbird

are the Shelby and non Shelby mustang rear interior panels the same? Wonder if the roll bar requires a modification? Thanks

Coralsnake

Shelby unique to accommodate roll bar, totally different from Mustang.
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

hurlbird

>:( of course it is..... hoping to get away with a less expensive solution. Speaker holes have been cut in mine. Thanks!!!!!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: hurlbird on June 16, 2020, 01:00:17 PM
>:( of course it is..... hoping to get away with a less expensive solution. Speaker holes have been cut in mine. Thanks!!!!!
The Branda repro is a less expensive alternative to the rare and typically expensive (if you can even find them ) originals .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

hurlbird

Thanks Bob, Any feedback on them?

Coralsnake

I have some originals, but have to dig them out. 😉

QuickSilverShelby

Can I get in line as #2 behind the original poster.  My interior quarters have speakers cut into them as well and I'd love to replace them.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Coralsnake

I looked there is one OEM panel that has some blistering in the plastic, on top behind the roll bar and five small holes. The holes could be disguised. The other side is a reproduction. If someone wants them, Id take $50 for the pair plus shipping.