News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1967 Shelby Automatic Shifter wiring.

Started by V8Dave, March 31, 2020, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Going Thing

Dave, I have those in my bookcase. I have a four-speed car. However, I will pull the electrical manual and try to find the page with this particular jumper and scan it for you. Hopefully, that will answer some questions for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance in a more expedient manner.
I have a lot going on at the moment. I will try and find a quiet moment tonight and get it done. I also have to post for another here as well for a tool for adjusting the four speed linkage.

V8Dave

Hello The Going Thing
Thanks for the help. No problem as regards taking time to respond I'm just grateful for the help everyone offers on this fantastic forum.
Many thanks again.
Kind regards
Dave

The Going Thing

Here you are. My apologies for the delay.

V8Dave

Thanks The Going Thing
Much appreciated. :)

Coralsnake

I guess I am off the hook, sorry Dave.

🤗

The Going Thing

James Thayer was who I worked with the development of the trunk and hood lamp reproductions as well as the right side courtesy harness and the trunk courtesy lamp feed wire from the kick panel to the trunk.  He was also producing the 67/8 cougar lamp plugs with eight feet wire leads and supplied wire in factory gauge and colors when I was making my wire loom for factory type cougar sequentials in my Shelby.
The phone number I have in my Rolodex for James is 315.676.2405.
They are just outside of NYC. Chances are you won't be able to get ahold of them for the time being.

V8Dave

Thanks again The Going Thing
I appreciate your help. I will have to put it on hold naturally due to the lockdown situation but thank you for the scanned photo from the electrical manual I could picture it in my head but just did not have access to my books. Thanks a lot. :)