Author Topic: WTB: 1966 GT350 in unrestored unmolested condition  (Read 2416 times)

Boxerville's Manor

• View Profile
WTB: 1966 GT350 in unrestored unmolested condition
« on: March 31, 2020, 11:08:33 PM »
If you have a 66 GT350 in original unrestored, unmolested and cared for status, that has a nice patina to its finish, I am interested in purchasing.  Attached is an example of what I am looking for. 

PM me so we can exchange information.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 10:37:18 AM by Boxerville's Manor »

GT350Lad

• SAAC Member
  • Trent
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: 1966 GT350 in unrestored unmolested condition
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 05:09:17 AM »
Try Bret at capecodmustang, he is a good starting point

Cheers
6S373
6S1276

chris NOS

• SAAC Member
  • 5S241 actual owner
    • View Profile

nate

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • Nate's Classic Cars
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 08:48:14 AM »
PM sent.

Best,
Nate

Boxerville's Manor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 04:39:40 PM »
I’ve tried both and Brett doesn’t have anything that I am looking for.  Vernon has not replied yet. 

Vernon Estes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 05:42:18 PM »
I’ve tried both and Brett doesn’t have anything that I am looking for.  Vernon has not replied yet.

Hi Evan,

I received your inquiry in September of 2017, responded then. Have never received further communication if you have attempted to send something my way recently.

Happy to keep you in mind on an unrestored 66. Actually just had a blue/white stripe/chrome magnum/4 speed car like what you are looking for come in two months ago. Car hadn't seen the light of day in a long time.  It was sold before it got to KC though. Shoot me an email with exactly what you are looking for and, again, happy to keep you in mind when something comes up.

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Boxerville's Manor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 08:53:06 PM »

Hi Evan,

I received your inquiry in September of 2017, responded then. Have never received further communication if you have attempted to send something my way recently.

Happy to keep you in mind on an unrestored 66. Actually just had a blue/white stripe/chrome magnum/4 speed car like what you are looking for come in two months ago. Car hadn't seen the light of day in a long time.  It was sold before it got to KC though. Shoot me an email with exactly what you are looking for and, again, happy to keep you in mind when something comes up.

Kind regards,
Vern

Email and text message sent. 

stephen_becker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 02:20:07 PM »
I have one coming up - Been with same owner since late 1970's - 4-speed car - Nice driver

contact me thru my website:

beckerautogroup.com