News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford Asks For Help Identifying This Mid-Engine Ford Mustang

Started by KerryBWhite, April 09, 2020, 09:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbydoug

Quote from: Don Johnston on April 15, 2020, 08:00:15 PM
Just a thought.  If Ford is really looking for research assistance that requires the knowledge and time of SAAC members, how about Ford assisting with some sponsorship funds for a SAAC convention or two as an incentive. 8)

That's really funny. Hilarious in fact!
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

roddster

I will say that, the Mach2 predated the Fiero and the Toyota MR2 by about 12 years.  Ford had the Pinto at the time so nobody at Ford needed a 2 seat commuter/economy car.

shelbydoug

Looking at it again, for the late '60s it wasn't far from a producable car BUT what about everything it would need to conform to now with the EPA like crash worthiness, etc.

I think someone is looking at it?

How far has the current Mustang evolved from the 65? Is it at the end of the line and could the Mach II breath a new extension to it?

Again, like it or not but the success of the C8 has everyones attention.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Bill

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

shelbydoug

I don't think a bridge really ever existed. It was more like a mirage Ford was projecting?

There was lots of snickering behind our backs at Ford about us. Shelby had to step in and made a phone call in Michigan to get the Chrysler track for us.

When Ford heard about it all of a sudden a Ford test track became available.

I miss CS. He wasn't perfect but neither am I or SAAC.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!