News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

ADDCO catalog from circa 1966

Started by 6s1640, May 06, 2020, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6s1640

Hi all,

Can some one post the image of the cover ADDCO catalog from circa 1966 with a GT350.  I can't find on the internet.  Also, can you post the image of the first gen Mustang sway bar from the catalog?

Thank you

Cory

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 6s1640 on May 06, 2020, 03:02:24 PM
Hi all,

Can some one post the image of the cover ADDCO catalog from circa 1966 with a GT350.  I can't find on the internet.  Also, can you post the image of the first gen Mustang sway bar from the catalog?

Thank you

Cory
The sway bar image is also in the 66 and 67 Shelby and Cobra parts and accessories catalog too .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

6s1640

Hi Bob,

I can picture the image you are talking about, but I still can not find.  Attached are two catalog images, but no rear ADDCO sway bar.  I may have forgotten to mention rear sway bar.

Thanks

Cory

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 6s1640 on May 07, 2020, 01:49:02 PM
Hi Bob,

I can picture the image you are talking about, but I still can not find.  Attached are two catalog images, but no rear ADDCO sway bar.  I may have forgotten to mention rear sway bar.

Thanks

Cory
Sorry ,you did not specify rear sway bay and since no 66 came with a rear sway bar I assumed you meant the front sway bar. I have a rear sway bar ad in my mind too but can't place where I saw it .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

6s1640

Hi Bob,

No worries.  My bad.  But I swear I remember there being an image in the SAI catalogs of a rear sway bar.  So you got me looking.

Still, anyone have an image of the ADDCO catolog with GT350 on cover?

Thanks

Cory

s2ms

Hi Cory,

Are you thinking of the rear sway bar kit in the Boss 302 Chassis Modification guide?

Dave
Dave - 6S1757

kingchief

Hi Cory,

Is this it??? I found this in a Shelby catalog I got from them in 1969.

Cheers,

Steve
SFM 6S406