Author Topic: SAAC NW Track Day - August 20, 2020  (Read 3065 times)

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
SAAC NW Track Day - August 20, 2020
« on: April 23, 2020, 11:57:30 AM »
Guys and Gals, the SAAC Northwest club is holding an open track day on August 20th at Portland International Raceway. They are looking for 50 cars to sign up by June 1st to make the cancellation deadline. No CC charges before that and if the event is canceled due to the virus, all money will be refunded. They have 4 run groups including a special "Vintage Exhibition Group" for all cars pre '73. It will be a 3/4 speed gentlemanly run group with no hassles allowed. It is to encourage you to bring out your vintage track cars for a fun day at the track. We also have standard Novice, Intermediate and Advanced run groups. See the poster. PM me with any questions. You can sign up with no risk at Motorsportreg.  Open to all makes and models of cars.   

http://msreg.com/SAAC-Northwest-Track-Day-2020-PIR

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: SAAC NW Track Day - August 20, 2020
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 07:37:32 PM »
Less than a month away to sign up.  The club needs 50 cars signed up by June 1 to be able to run.   Sign up if you think you are interested.

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 01:26:33 PM »
Event is still going as scheduled.  Need more participants.  June 1 is deadline for the discount.

All cars welcome.  All brands and all makes welcome.

Log onto Motorsprots Reg to sign up.  Here: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/saac-northwest-track-day-portland-intl-raceway-009301

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 07:10:17 PM »
The track day is still on.   August 20th.