News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Henry Ford Quote of the day

Started by Coralsnake, June 01, 2020, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.

General disclaimer: First let me say I do not like what I am doing.  I have tried the "quiet way". I have tried rallying the troops. I have tried a strike. For this, I have been threatened and called various names which I shall not repeat. The forum moderator's hands-off policy towards keeping the forum on track and topic has left me with one choice. I have a lot of free time on my hands and will continue this until further notice. If you don't like the off-topic garbage that is being posted, please contact "computerworks" and tell him you came to read about vintage Shelbys and it's time for some moderation. 
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

To quote The Beatles:"All together now....."

FL SAAC

If H was here with us today he would say....i could have had a C8....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

mark p

Quote from: Coralsnake on June 01, 2020, 02:29:33 PM
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.

General disclaimer: First let me say I do not like what I am doing...

but that was is pretty good for today. They could sure use a dose of that in Philly,
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

Quote from: FL SAAC on June 01, 2020, 07:17:25 PM
If H was here with us today he would say....i could have had a C8....

Umm,

No

Chris Thauberger

My favourite is " Quality is doing it right when no one else is looking"
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold