News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Word of the Day

Started by Coralsnake, June 01, 2020, 02:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

en·e·ma

/ˈenəmə/

noun

noun: enema; plural noun: enemas; plural noun: enemata

a procedure in which liquid or gas is injected into the rectum, typically to expel its contents, but also to introduce drugs or permit X-ray imaging.

General disclaimer: First let me say I do not like what I am doing.  I have tried the "quiet way". I have tried rallying the troops. I have tried a strike. For this, I have been threatened and called various names which I shall not repeat. The forum moderator's hands-off policy towards keeping the forum on track and topic has left me with one choice. I have a lot of free time on my hands and will continue this until further notice. If you don't like the off-topic garbage that is being posted, please contact "computerworks" and tell him you came to read about vintage Shelbys and it's time for some moderation. 

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

computerworks

Your choice of "enema" is apt.

While you are at it... you may block anyone's posts that you find innocuous by using "Buddies/Ignore List »Edit Buddies" in your Profile settings

As I have told you... the Lounge is, by definition, the subforum to allow non-car related talk... its the "social" area of the club's Forum
If you find the Lounge offensive.. just--- don't--- read ---it.

You may have " a lot of time on your hands" ...but I am working two jobs to survive this economy.... so I'm not going to spend a lot of time worrying about the banter in the Lounge

As long as the talk in the Lounge is not political, hateful, overtly sexual or threatening harm/ad hominum attacks... it is just fine...

I am not going to censor the human side of the members.

I am closing this thread... not for content... but only to hinder a buttload of pro's and con's to begin.   Sorry, no time to watch that.

This is strictly business... nothing personal.