Author Topic: Club ZOOM group video meeting - 6/8/2020  (Read 1767 times)

Cobrask8

• View Profile
Club ZOOM group video meeting - 6/8/2020
« on: June 02, 2020, 11:51:12 AM »

We're going to try an experiment in mass chaos, and do a ZOOM club meeting next Monday night. The club will buy a few months of the program, so it won't cost much, and we'll have no time limit, gives a chance to get everyone logged in, and allow time to go over everything. I will e-mail out the script before the meeting, so everyone will see what is to be discussed. As well, if there are new items to bring up, it can be added in advance, so less confusion during the video conference, since there could be a bunch of us on!

I'll e-mail out the ZOOM invites to the current e-mail list, it is for all paid 2020 club members. If you know of anyone else not on the list, or should be on with us, please e-mail me in advance.

I'll go live at 7:00 PM, give some time to get everybody logged in, and we can play "Brady Bunch" for a little bit. At 7:30, I'll ask for silence (or mass mute if you mis-behave~!), and run a meeting directly off the script. We'll go over the Regional meet as well, bring everybody up to speed, and those that want to serve on the committee, we'll have a separate video call at a later date, when more information is available.

Please have at least one slice of pizza in hand, your favorite beverage, a used 50/50 ticket, a door prize, and your favorite club T-shirt on!

Hoping this can be a fun experience, I'm expecting nothing but laughs and chaos!

My best,

Dan Reiter
Certified Critical level of insanity
Lehigh Valley Region SAAC

Cobrask8

• View Profile
Re: Club ZOOM group video meeting - 6/8/2020
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 09:15:24 PM »
Second reminder and meeting agenda e-mailed out this eve

Cobrask8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 08:41:39 AM »
Live tonight - "Chaos in SAAC City"!!!

Cobrask8

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 12:04:52 PM »
Meeting went GREAT!!!

Everybody got the chance to say hello to each other and have fun, then were quiet while we had the business meeting, then back to more on-line socializing.

Thank You to all who attended!