Author Topic: The 2016 GTH The 50th Anniversary  (Read 17443 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: The 2016 GTH
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2019, 07:05:57 PM »
Sorry for the very late reply, absolutely not.

That car probably does not see the light of day as it is car # 1,  the concept car.

We on the other hand take care of our cars but definitely do drive and enjoy them. Our 2016 has as we say some day two modifications. The suspension on these are pretty darn good after their visit to Shelby American. We concentrated on better traction, better half shafts and just a tad bit more power.  This one is very lively and lots of fun to navigate through turns or straight ahead.

GTH 16H0001C the concept car

Were you disappointed you missed the opportunity to purchase the 2016 GTH concept car at the Barrett-Jackson Northeast auction back in 2016?? No problem, it's available again........

https://www.fullthrottleclassics.com/2016-shelby-gt-h-prototype-shelby-gt-h-c-12547.htm
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

HERTZ II

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2019, 08:10:38 PM »

Were you disappointed you missed the opportunity to purchase the 2016 GTH concept car at the Barrett-Jackson Northeast auction back in 2016?? No problem, it's available again........

https://www.fullthrottleclassics.com/2016-shelby-gt-h-prototype-shelby-gt-h-c-12547.htm

Update: the website above has been out of service for a couple months. Phone calls go unanswered and emails have been ignored. Appears they are out of business. No word what happened to the GT-H concept car.

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2019, 09:12:24 PM »

Update: the website above has been out of service for a couple months. Phone calls go unanswered and emails have been ignored. Appears they are out of business. No word what happened to the GT-H concept car.

the word out in the shelby world is that bruce wayne purchased it and wont take it out of his batcave since it is a modern day classic...lol

drive them till the wheels fall off !
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 08:45:24 AM by FL SAAC TONY »
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy