Author Topic: FOR SALE: Literature - Programs - Posters **ADDED ITEMS**  (Read 7104 times)

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE: Literature - Programs - Posters **ADDED ITEMS**
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2021, 05:25:17 PM »
Brian in pic #3 I can see my 2 70 Shelbys in the pic. MY vert and my GT500 DP car. Photos taken at Dominos Farms in Ann Arbor area.  Gary

Gary - Cool!  This photo is fun to look at.  A lot going on!   Fun to imagine how much parts are selling for in the swap meet too....

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2021, 10:33:21 PM »
Items above are still available.   Some prices reduced.

SEND ME A PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:10:04 PM by silverton_ford »

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2022, 02:33:02 AM »
Everything still listed above is still available.  Prices have been adjusted lower.  Send me a PM if you are interested in anything.  I will make package deals, the more...the better the deal....this stuff needs to move on.

Thank you.

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2022, 12:47:48 PM »
Still have some items and added some new ones too.   Send me a PM if you are interested in anything. I am more than willing to combine shipping.  Open to trades and offers.  Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Marque volume 3, issue 3. In very good condition. Full of great information about Shelby’s, GT40, Sunbeam Tigers, Cobras, and GT350/GT500. This is an extra and up for sale. $10.00 plus shipping.

Shelby American magazines # 69, 70 and 71. $10.00 each plus shipping.

GT40 An Individual History and Race Record by Ronnie Spain. In very good condition. Full of great information and history about each GT40 built. A must have book for a GT40 enthusiast. This is an extra from my collection and up for sale. $50.00 plus shipping

1967 Autoweek poster showing the season's race schedule. Photos of Jim Clark F1, 1964 NASCAR Dodge Polara and the Ford “J Car” GT40. Measures 35”x11”. A very unique and rare poster. $75 plus shipping.

1st Hanford Formula Races program Marchbanks Speedway July 1/2 1960. Some writing on the cover. Very cool program and hard to find today. $15 plus shipping

May 27, 28 1961 Santa Barbara Road Races program. 47 pages. Nice shape for its age. Does have some smudges here and there. Very cool program! Hard to find $15 plus shipping

The Golden Guide to Sports Cars - small compact guide to sports cars in the 1960's.  - - $10.00 plus shipping.

1967 Pacific Raceways 1st Annual Trans-Am Finals Race Program - - $75 plus shipping

Shelby Owners Association newsletter.   $10.00 plus shipping.

427 Cobra brochure, original.  Does have fold marks at 1/3 and 2/3 page.  Nice condition for it's age.  Double sided. May have some dirt smudges.  $20.00 plus shipping.

January 1968 Ford Shop Tips.  A lot of 427 information in this one.  One of the more desirable Shop Tips.  A little wear on one corner and some writing on the back cover.  Nice usable brochure with a lot of good information.  $40.00 plus shipping.

1969 Performance Buyer's Digest.  Another excellent reference for 1969 Ford performance.  Shows great colorful pictures of the Fairlane Cobra and Mach 1 Mustang.  Also a really cool photo of the GT40.   $20.00 plus shipping.

An original Carroll Shelby's PIT STOP A Real Man's Deodorant can.     ;D  A very obscure and sought after Shelby memorabilia item. These were sold in the Shelby accessories catalog in 1966-67.  Very difficult to find these days.   Asking $450.00 shipped in US.

September 1963 Motor Trend original Reprint article on the Road Test of the 1964 289 Cobra.  Great condition.  $75 plus shipping. 

November 1965 Car and Driver original reprint article on the Road Test of the 1966 427 Cobra.  Great condition.  $75 plus shipping.

Original dealer issued loose leaf 1964 Ford High Performance catalog.  Shows some wear but the information and pictures are still legible and great to look at.  $150 plus shipping.

1966 GT350 press photos (copies, not original).   $10 each or $15 for pair plus shipping.

Dan Gurney at Daytona pulled from a magazine - FREE with any purchase and if you mention you want it.

Ford Performance ad from a magazine - FREE with any purchase and if you mention you want it.

GT40 cutaway ad from a magazine - FREE with any purchase if you mention you want it.

1984 Mustang dealer brochure - $10 plus shipping

Ford Cortina service booklet and binder - $40 plus shipping

Ford Cortina Owner's Handbook - $40 plus shipping

« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 05:00:27 PM by silverton_ford »