News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

'67 Registry ?

Started by 68gtcoupe, October 16, 2020, 05:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

If you haven't bought this 67 registry and all the others,  your missing out on tremendous information
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

67 GT350

Quote from: FL SAAC on April 19, 2022, 11:34:00 AM
If you haven't bought this 67 registry and all the others,  yiur missing out on tremendous information

Yes, I am missing tremendous information, hope I get my replacement good soon after they sort it out....LOL
RARE  Signature Delete

honker

Arrived today just East of Toronto, in Ontario, Canada,  well packed, plastic shrink wrap, plus outer Cardboard envelope, no

damage, no missing pages.

Thanks to all for the time and effort put into this ! !

Mike

Richstang

A few years back, I sent the '67 registrar, over 1000 photos (front views) in hopes of helping the registry effort.
He may have had some already but, a few were from very obscure places.
Hopefully they were properly identified.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

Bigfoot

Quote from: FL SAAC on April 19, 2022, 11:34:00 AM
If you haven't bought this 67 registry and all the others,  your missing out on tremendous information

Yes
The new ones are fantastic ,although the comprehensive, Encyclopedic 65-70 beasts (from the past) are wonderful nostalgic pieces I will miss and continue to reference.
Because this thread is 67 specific I'll once again express my thanks to Dave & Nancy Mathews for the gargantuan effort.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI