News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

'67 Registry ?

Started by 68gtcoupe, October 16, 2020, 05:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT350DAVE

The 67 Registry will be a stand alone book. The book has been in formatting for a while now with delays due to Covid. A SAAC update will be out later this Spring.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

WaJim

Anyone have a link so I can buy this registry?

Ive had the car 15+yrs and never bought one.

67 GT350

Quote from: GT350DAVE on May 09, 2021, 03:03:13 PM
The 67 Registry will be a stand alone book. The book has been in formatting for a while now with delays due to Covid. A SAAC update will be out later this Spring.
Dave

Oh NO, not the COVID!!!
RARE  Signature Delete

oldcanuck

;D
Quote from: GT350DAVE on May 09, 2021, 03:03:13 PM
Dave

Is it later this spring yet ?
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

GT350DAVE

SAAC is still working on it. Hopefully to the printer soon.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

67 GT350

Good news...Please keep us up to date. Thank you for all your work!
RARE  Signature Delete

67 GT350

False alarm, In email this morning:

SAAC NEWS BRIEF
... February 2022
Members Get the Scoop!   

Don't Miss Your Chance

Click here for your chance to drive away with this amazing vehicle

SAAC-47 is rapidly approaching.
Register Now.

For more info, visit http://saac47.com/
Register at msreg.com/saac47

Spring 2022 Issue of the
Shelby American Magazine
The full issue of the Spring 2022 Shelby American magazine is now online for your enjoyment... Posted in the members-only area now!

SAAC On-Line

SAAC Homepage
SAAC Forum
SAAC Members Only site

Visit the Members Only site today to check your Membership Renewal.
Don't miss out on any SAAC news!

ON THE COVER

Back in November, 2019, SAAC member Woody Woodruff lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. In November 2021, Tom Cotter and Jim Maxwell celebrated his memory with the 2021 Woody Remembrance Tour. It took place in western North Carolina and was based at the scenic Snowbird Mountain Lodge. Woody will be remembered as the one who left the fig newtons in Cotter's Cobra during a tour to Alaska. A hungry grizzly bear sliced through the Cobra's soft top to get at them while everyone was sleeping. The Cobra is CSX2321, owned by Jim Sfetko of Parkville, Missouri. He is the car's sixth owner. The car has the distinction of being the only Cobra to appear on the cover of two issues of The Shelby American (Summer 2014).

Photo by Jim Sfetko.

- Here are a few previews of the new issue -

Frank Lance. 8 pages.

The movie "Ford vs. Ferrari" has caused a lot of interest in Shelby American's and Ford's role in endurance racing. Frank Lance was a member of Shelby's team and was, in fact, the crew chief on Ken Miles' GT40. He has some stories to tell and we were eager to listen. Prior to signing on with Shelby he was a race mechanic for Texans Jim Hall and John Mecom. He worked on the King Cobras and when they arrived, the GT40s. He was only at Shelby's for a year, but what a year it was.

HAMMERING AROUND HERSHEY. 9 pages.

Wagonmaster Lee Cross wrangled thirty early GT350s (including one '68) for five days of touring around eastern Pennsylvania. We signed on to get a taste and we liked it! Driving for a half-a-day at a time, interesting stops (some car-related and some not), lots of socializing and a first-class sit-down dinner each night. If that sounds like an enjoyable five days you might want to inquire a little farther. Good roads, good cars, good people, good food. All bases covered.

STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING. 3 pages.

We love stories with happy endings. When a car finally finds an appreciative owner after a long time of promising to see the restoration through but continually being interrupted by...well, life, it's a positive outcome for everyone involved. When you have to let go of a car, it's a pleasant feeling to see it go to a deserving now owner. Paul Parslow lost his Tiger to a California wildfire, so 6S1081 was a perfect replacement.

Read these and many more articles on

the Members Only site

RARE  Signature Delete

oldcanuck

Quote from: 67 GT350 on February 03, 2022, 10:03:41 AM
False alarm, In email this morning:

SAAC NEWS BRIEF
... February 2022

Members Get the Scoop!   

Fran,

I was thinking the same thing...... FINALLY !

Bob
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

Jbrooks

Ordered mine this morning!  Can't wait for April's publishing for it to arrive.

If you haven't seen that you can pre-order the registry, I found a notification and link about it on Facebook this morning.
67 GT350 #2260
"If you ain't first, you're last"

greekz

Just ordered mine as well.  Received a SAAC News Brief email this morning.  The wait is almost over.  Thanks to all who made it happen.
SFM 6S1134  '67 GT-350 #2339

tonys_shelby

Same here Christmas present ordered!

Farmerjohn

I ordered my copy today. Farmer john

FH187

Ordered!Nice reading this summer.   

67st102

The 67 Registry has arrived in West Michigan!!!!

A huge thanks to Dave and Nancy Mathews for all of their time and efforts in making this happen.

Lowell

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

arrived today in Maryland   ;D
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎