News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

'67 Registry ?

Started by 68gtcoupe, October 16, 2020, 05:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD

Both states that start with "M", hopefully "O" is close behind!!

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

In that case,they must have missed C..... :'(

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

oldcanuck

Quote from: 67 GT350 on April 11, 2022, 10:32:52 PM
Hmmm Is T befor C?

It is according to the USPS system.......
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

67 GT350

T where is T????
Were they shipped out at the same time?
RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

Quote from: 67 GT350 on April 12, 2022, 07:16:53 PM
T where is T????
Were they shipped out at the same time?

Present !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

68krrrr

This is great news ,thanks to everyone involved & checking my mail box daily
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

67 GT350

USPS? Oh no! That means depending where it is mailed from, it will go to Washington then to Atlanta then to Nashville then to Auston then to Binghamton (just as a drive by to where I lived) then to Cary then to Atlanta again off the Tahoe back to Nashville then on to Knoxville then maybe the truck, then delivered to the wrong house, back to Knoxville Post Office, then it will be all rolled up and smash fit into our mailbox. That means Tennessee will not see it for another month? Right Bob? I can show the craziest tracking from the USPS ever.....
RARE  Signature Delete

shelbymann1970

Quote from: 67 GT350 on April 13, 2022, 03:56:54 PM
USPS? Oh no! That means depending where it is mailed from, it will go to Washington then to Atlanta then to Nashville then to Auston then to Binghamton (just as a drive by to where I lived) then to Cary then to Atlanta again off the Tahoe back to Nashville then on to Knoxville then maybe the truck, then delivered to the wrong house, back to Knoxville Post Office, then it will be all rolled up and smash fit into our mailbox. That means Tennessee will not see it for another month? Right Bob? I can show the craziest tracking from the USPS ever.....
Maybe you can get it FedEx and it will show up shredded. Ditto for UPS...Try using their insurance claims dept. My friend almost a year later is fighting a 3K claims on a FedEx destroyed NOS dash gauge assy with FedEx.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

67 GT350

Quote from: shelbymann1970 on April 13, 2022, 08:04:50 PM
Maybe you can get it FedEx and it will show up shredded. Ditto for UPS...Try using their insurance claims dept. My friend almost a year later is fighting a 3K claims on a FedEx destroyed NOS dash gauge assy with FedEx.

Oh I know, they all are bad, but the USPS has by far been the worst....We have had stuff that has never arrived in our mail....THe other day, we got a vacuum cleaner dropped off at our house, it was only 2 miles off where it should have gone. LOL...Then the local USPS told us that our house did not exist....Try having credit card canceled because correspondence from Visa and Mastercard NEVER getting to us, try banks calling us and saying we have to put a hold on your accounts because WE gave them a false address because the USPS does not recognize your address, and the USPS telling us that our house is NOT THERE! LOL
RARE  Signature Delete

shelbymann1970

Quote from: 67 GT350 on April 13, 2022, 09:02:38 PM

Oh I know, they all are bad, but the USPS has by far been the worst....We have had stuff that has never arrived in our mail....THe other day, we got a vacuum cleaner dropped off at our house, it was only 2 miles off where it should have gone. LOL...Then the local USPS told us that our house did not exist....Try having credit card canceled because correspondence from Visa and Mastercard NEVER getting to us, try banks calling us and saying we have to put a hold on your accounts because WE gave them a false address because the USPS does not recognize your address, and the USPS telling us that our house is NOT THERE! LOL
i once shipped parts to Canada. Fed Ex came after me for the guy's GST taxes. WTF? USPS would never do that. I shipped a lot of parts fed ex UPS and USPS. USPS has been the best so far. I once shipped a pair of 67 KH calipers. Fit in their flat rate box. Saved the guy a LOT on shipping if you know how heavy those things are. To each their own.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

FL SAAC

Oh I know, they all are bad, but the USPS has by far been the worst
....We have had stuff that has never arrived in our mail....THe other day, we got a vacuum cleaner dropped off at our house, it was only 2 miles off where it should have gone. LOL...Then the local USPS told us that our house did not exist....Try having credit card canceled because correspondence from Visa and Mastercard NEVER getting to us, try banks calling us and saying we have to put a hold on your accounts because WE gave them a false address because the USPS does not recognize your address, and the USPS telling us that our house is NOT THERE! LOL

No worries wait until Amazon Man takes it over and shipping rates go up into space....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

JD

Arrived 12:20pm NEOhio!
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

67 GT350

Quote from: shelbymann1970 on April 13, 2022, 11:36:22 PM

i once shipped parts to Canada. Fed Ex came after me for the guy's GST taxes. WTF? USPS would never do that. I shipped a lot of parts fed ex UPS and USPS. USPS has been the best so far. I once shipped a pair of 67 KH calipers. Fit in their flat rate box. Saved the guy a LOT on shipping if you know how heavy those things are. To each their own.

So are you a clerk there or do you deliver? Postmaster? I know many that work in that conglomerate
RARE  Signature Delete

oldcanuck

Yeah...... I got mine......
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN