News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Converting 6s843 to electric

Started by deathsled, November 04, 2020, 01:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

Quote from: mark p on November 04, 2020, 10:34:09 PM
Quote from: deathsled on November 04, 2020, 01:23:39 PM
I am interested in continuing to drive my beautiful red Shelby into the future (depending) so I am wondering the logistics of a conversion of my car from fossil fuel dependent to electric.

Have a lovely lovely day,
Richard E.

Maybe you should disengage from the news for a while and take ride with the windows down?  :o ??? ::)

Yes, sage advice.  I have been pretty wound up all day into the evening. I am researching prepper information as well.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Coralsnake

I make a motion we remove that serial number from Registry of internal combustion vehicles.

🤔

67 GT350

Not even a week as they are stealing the results and this is being brought up? OMG as Jim Morrison would say, "This IS the End"
RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on November 04, 2020, 01:23:39 PM
I am interested in continuing to drive my beautiful red Shelby into the future (depending) so I am wondering the logistics of a conversion of my car from fossil fuel dependent to electric.

Have a lovely lovely day,

Richard E.

We know of this chick,  Ali that can guide you through the path of electrifying your Shelby, she has a plan.

Oh by the way she mixes drinks also just in case you need an adult liquid refreshment to snap you out of this nightmare....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"