News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

MCACN "Northwest 2020"

Started by silverton_ford, November 13, 2020, 12:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton_ford

Here is a sneak peak at the Brothers Collection.   This will air November 21st on the MCACN Youtube channel as a virtual version of the MCACN show. 

I have seen the Brothers collection in person and this will be well worth watching.

https://youtu.be/vGNjNG8RfJU

silverton_ford

Here are a few publicly posted photos on Facebook.  I didn't take these photos.  This is a very small sample of what is in the collection.  When it opens to the public come visit and look me up, I live very close.

Incredible.   thanks for sharing

Corey Bowcutt

That is one sweet Gremlin ;D

Thanks for sharing.  Awesome collection!

Amazing collection. I have heard "The Brothers" before.

Who are they?

silverton_ford

Quote from: 2112 on November 13, 2020, 07:44:09 PM

Who are they?

They are a couple of local(northwest) brothers who like to collect cars.  If they wanted to be known to the public I'm sure they would have done it by now, but I respect their privacy and choose not to share their names.  They are nice guys willing to share their collection and that is very generous.  Several members here have done business with them on the cars over the years and I assume they will continue to.

Quote from: silverton_ford on November 13, 2020, 08:44:38 PM
Quote from: 2112 on November 13, 2020, 07:44:09 PM

Who are they?

They are a couple of local(northwest) brothers who like to collect cars.  If they wanted to be known to the public I'm sure they would have done it by now, but I respect their privacy and choose not to share their names.  They are nice guys willing to share their collection and that is very generous.  Several members here have done business with them on the cars over the years and I assume they will continue to.

Alright. I was just curious. No ulterior motive.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

To the brothers, who ever you are, thank for this collection, can't wait until it is able to be toured.
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Richstang

Quote from: Corey Bowcutt on November 13, 2020, 01:34:51 PM
That is one sweet Gremlin ;D

Thanks for sharing.  Awesome collection!

LOL...Gremlin
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

mark p

Wow! that is quite the collection.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

roddster

Looks like my kind of collection.  And those Mopars, all like new.  Now imagine, 19 to 24 year old me doing the pre-delivery on those cars, all having between 3 and maybe 8 miles on the odometer.  Ah, that was the life!  Oh, plus about 50,000 slant six Dodge Darts and Plymouth Dusters too.

silverton_ford

silverton_ford

CharlesTurner

Was a great show, wish it was longer!  :) :)
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

Quote from: CharlesTurner on November 21, 2020, 09:28:18 PM
Was a great show, wish it was longer!  :) :)

+1

Lots of special cars!

Of course, kind of light on the Shelbys