News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

NOS Ford Quarter Panels

Started by BGlover67, December 03, 2020, 07:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-OEM-Ford-1971-1976-Pinto-Quarter-Panels-Sheet-Metal-Pair-1972-1973-1974-1975/402471693727?epid=25019167062&hash=item5db52ead9f:g:8twAAOSwxlJfaS-X

For that killer concourse Pinto restoration.   :o

Up for auction is a NOS pair of quarter panels for a 1971-1976 Pinto.  They are brand new original Ford and in nice condition.  They have a few dents/dings as shown but nothing too serious (see photos).  One has holes for a roof side emblem as shown.  Part number D1FZ-6227840-A and D2FZ-6427841-A.  This item can be picked up or it will be sent freight (on a truck line).  This can get expensive and should be price checked prior to purchase.    Feel free to email me with any questions or if you need to get in touch with Greg you'll have to be resourceful. stilwellsobsolete Evansville, Indiana.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about payment.   Thanks for looking.

Buy It Now: $650
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Poor Ron

One part fits the "Runabout" with the fullsize hatch & one fits the sedan with the little trunk lid.
Real important for the Pinto judges.

Rukiddin

I have a NOS tailight panel for a Pinto! D1FZ number. Maybe I should let him know? Don't forget that people restore EVERYTHING .....

Timing couldn't be better.Concourse Time!!! ;)

Bob Gaines

There is always a big turn out of Pintos at Ford Carlisle. Fun to look down the row of them.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

I must be getting old.

Pintos and Mavericks have some pretty decent lines to my eyes these days.

A 400 horse 347 under the hood makes them even prettier.    8)

BGlover67

Ralph Nader would like to remind you...
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

68blk500c

Quote from: Poor Ron on December 03, 2020, 07:43:13 PM
One part fits the "Runabout" with the fullsize hatch & one fits the sedan with the little trunk lid.
Real important for the Pinto judges.

Nice to have you back Poor Ron.