News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

original owners manual for 6S2087

Started by bluemax, January 17, 2021, 07:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemax

Thought I would post this up for the current owner of 6S2087. Includes both the Shelby manual as well as the Mustang manual with the original buyer and selling dealership info. listed.

If I could only get this lucky to find mine...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-1966-Shelby-American-GT350-Mustang-Owners-Manual-RARE-FIRST-PRINTING/154294746705?hash=item23ecaefe51:g:ny4AAOSwYCNgAzqI
6S235

trotrof1

I wonder if Hal Lewis was the salesman. He seems to be the most prolific seller at Riesmeyer Ford.

Vernon Estes

Owner might be lucky to be able to purchase his owners manual..but the price there is crazy. I had 21 NOS original examples which all came from the ex stock of Hi Perfromance Motors and the MAX for a mint example is about 1200.

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Karguy

I did some research and found out that the current owners name is Dennis A Wilson who lives in Hannibal Missouri. I spoke to Susan Koch who had purchased it from Dennis years ago and sold it back to him at some point, she verified Dennis is the current owner as far as she knows. I tried to contact him but wasn't able to. If anybody knows how to reach out to him it would be really cool to reunite the car with its original books.
6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

TA Coupe

Don't know if this is the correct one or not but here it is one possibility:

Dennis A Wilson
Address: 11544 Highway H Hannibal, MO 63401
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.