News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

VERY Original '67 GT500 on BaT

Started by 2112, January 26, 2021, 10:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbydoug

Quote from: J_Speegle on February 03, 2021, 10:13:31 PM
Quote from: shelbydoug on February 03, 2021, 07:12:18 PM
Thankyou. Do you happen to know the Ford build date of the car?

Believe Registry shows 19E

That's a surprising difference in a time line but helps in knowing what exists on the bells and what would work for me? That appears to be largely unknown data?
Early, 6J's and later 8's seem to be in greater supply. Anyone can speculate as to why but I'm wondering if few '67 500's were changed out and or if they were, got trashed and recycled as new cast iron toy soldiers?

I've come across one other 7B before. Nothing else. Still doesn't answer the "batch" question though? Maybe a bunch of B's?

It could also be a suggestion that not as many cars were parted out and a much greater number exist then thought to  and still exist out in the shadows somewhere waiting to be reborn?

Nice sale Vern. Thank you for posting pics even though I know they were not for me and my informative needs.

Goes to prove that "they" are still out there, even though they are all lime?  ;D
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Vernon Estes

Thanks for the kind words guys!

And happy to have posted the pictures on BaT. If anyone would like them, you can reach out to me with your email and I can share with you the dropbox folders where all the files are...beats the heck out of going through every one, right clicking, and saving  :D

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Vernon Estes

Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.