News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Checkered Flag: Bill Neale

Started by computerworks, February 01, 2021, 01:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roddster

daltondavid

Bill truly lived an amazing life. I met him once and possess several of his prints.  The world is a better place due to his contributions while he was alive.
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

Tom Honegger

Sorry to hear. He was an amazing artist and a true gentleman. I was blessed to be among the artists included in the SAAC Convention Art Show with him. He was so kind and encouraging to me and the others. We all had dinner together at Chuck Muir's(sp?). Lots of great conversations and laughs.  For a guy that was well known and part of the Shelby inner circle, he was humble and friendly to ALL of us. RIP

Rickmustang

I carry two of Bill's illustrations with me daily in my notebook/planner. Makes me smile every time I look at them. God speed Bill!
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

JWH

The Shelby Museum up in Boulder would have some of Bill's prints in the silent auction. I always really liked his work and now feel very fortunate to have bought two of his prints. The night time scene of the Daytona Coupe running at Riems on July 4, 1965 is my all-time favorite.
        I am sorry I never met him. I am sorry to hear of his passing but he sounds like a terrific guy who had a great life.

Britton

Sad news. He was a very talented artist and apart of the Shelby legacy. I have some of Bill's artwork in my office. RIP.
1967 GT350 #2645