News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

SAAC MEMBERS IN SWEDEN ?

Started by chris NOS, February 10, 2021, 06:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris NOS

Hi guys , i m looking at 1970 challenger 440/6 for sale in GrÄstorp Sweden, i wanted to ask if anybody on forum from Sweden could help me for some contact localy for infos, inspection services ...whatever help is welcome ; thank you.

Kent

Hi I´m not in sweden but north germany, with the ferry its 8 hours to sweden. If you cant find somebody there let me know. I can check the car there.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Rickmustang

Texas Swede knows all the car guys in Sweden!😁
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

JohnB

GrÄstorp is 2 hours south of my location. The problem is that I live in Norway, and at the moment the border to Sweden is closed do to Covid 19. Do have connections in that area that might help. Let me know.

John

texas swede

Unfortunately, I don't know any Mopar guys in Sweden after 33 years in the US.

Texas Swede

honker

You have probably already tried this ? Mopar Club of Sweden, perhaps you are looking for some one not linked to them, to get a

independent non biased opinion ?

Mike

https://www.chryslerklubben.org/

JohnB

Quote from: chris NOS on February 10, 2021, 06:08:43 AM
Hi guys , i m looking at 1970 challenger 440/6 for sale in GrÄstorp Sweden, i wanted to ask if anybody on forum from Sweden could help me for some contact localy for infos, inspection services ...whatever help is welcome ; thank you.

BTW It does look nice! 😉

chris NOS

Thank you guys , i got contact from two persons who inspected the car in the past  , i have all four last owners names and phone numbers, historic since 2008 when it was imported in Sweden , a link in a auction in 2011 when it was for sale then, it looks nice on picture but it looks like it's a driver , old resto aging, no documentation what so ever...fortunatly original fender tag is there , added wing and power disc brakes ,no axle options...
on plus :it s matching number , super combo color ,looks like a solid car no rust car (i have no infos for body panel replacement) vin numbers are there and  torque boxes ...
had change owners many time and the last one bought it last year , it's over priced 95 000.00 in this condition.And i know myself i ll have to improve it and spend more ...
Still need to see it in person and with covid it's impossible ...i think i ll wait i m not on chasing now , it s just it showed up and it could have been a nice opportunity...
it's impressive how fast informations are moving via FB, forums,today !!!!
thank you again.

JohnB

Claims to have only about 6400 miles from new!

Special Ed

John what about the mopar guy north east of stockholm that we bought the GG original boss 429 from as he had several rare mopars so i bet he would know that car?

honker

Your question reminded me of this one I saw in Copenhagen a few years ago, it was bizarre  ::) with murals and a multi coloured

interior.

Mike

chris NOS

and owner had the suit to go with it !!?

chris NOS

Quote from: Special Ed on February 11, 2021, 10:13:05 AM
John what about the mopar guy north east of stockholm that we bought the GG original boss 429 from as he had several rare mopars so i bet he would know that car?
i just see few pictures of a crazy collection with 14 hemi cars  there !!! a lot of muscle cars in this area !!!

Special Ed

Yes swedon has a huge car event in early july that  brings out 1000,s of car that last several days. Big Power Meet  its called in swedon and its american cars and claims to be the biggest car event in the world.

JohnB

Quote from: Special Ed on February 11, 2021, 10:13:05 AM

Ed

Quite sure he knows about it. One of The former owners of it was a museum (World of classics) located in Stocholm!

John