News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1966 Seatbelt Leather Pads

Started by 6S1568, February 12, 2021, 06:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6S1568

I replaced the leather pads on my Ray Brown seat belts today.
I had a premier leather shop make the new pads using my originals as the template. The new leather pads have been precisely cut to the exact measurements of the originals, using the same weight leather too. Same color, black finish on the top, natural leather on the bottom. See photos.

While they were filling my order, I asked them to make a few extras just in case any of you Forum members out there are missing one, or have the need to replace both of yours.

I'm asking $20 each, $35.00 a pair, shipped free in continental U.S.A. If you're out of the country, please PM me and we'll see what we can do to get them to you.

If you would like me to attach them to your hardware, you'll need to send your belt to me. I'll reattach the leather using the same tubular rivets that were used on the originals. I'll need to charge a little extra for my time and materials, plus return postage to you.

Please PM me through the Forum if you're interested. Limited quantity.

Thanks, Denny

Karguy

6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

6S1568

Thanks for the overwhelming response to my offer for the few extra leather seat belt pads I had made.
Sorry to say, they were spoken for within minutes of my post.
That being the case, I'll have more pads made to the same specs. This process may take up to a couple weeks to complete.

If you're still interested, please email me, and I'll take new orders and compile a waiting list. I'll email you a confirmation when I received your request.

Thanks, Denny   

dwdietz1@gmail.com

6S1568 on the Forum