News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Shelby SFM5S433

Started by FL SAAC, March 22, 2021, 03:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

GT350DAVE

I am familiar with this car. Components were used to reconstruct it into a running and driving car using a Mustang chassis. Many of the original Shelby components were used including the original drive train. It sold for 150K in 2013 to a buyer in Canada. The Canadian owner was the one who brought it to the auction house in Florida. The auction house wrote the car up for auction prior to seeing it but once it arrived, refused to auction it. It never went through the auction. The car was returned to the owner who since then wrecked it. I don't know the present status but the damage from the wreck was extensive.
Support the SAAC Registry

chris NOS

Thank you for your clear answer .

honker

From Hemmings,  didn't see a date on this ad, maybe I missed the date ?

Mike

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/shelby/gt350/1797797.html

Wedgeman

Funny that you never see a pic of the Shelby VIN tag or the stamp on the passenger shock tower....oops...my mistake...it was incomplete from the firewall...forward ! ::)

FL SAAC

Quote from: honker on March 23, 2021, 02:31:08 PM

Mike

After reading the Hemmings article, I'm going to pull a Biden,  " come on man !"

Seller's Description:

1965 Shelby GT350 ALL ORIGINAL DRIVETRAIN AND INTERIOR .

Very Rare 1965 GT-350 Most sought after Shelby year .This car is a must have for any car collector or investor. This car has never been in any accidents , it comes with a lot of paperwork and documentation. It still has its complete original interior with the factory tach, steering wheel and dash console. Has its original numbers matching drivetrain and has been tastefully restored . Don't wait too long this will be a million dollar car one day soon these cars (1965) are blue chip investments and are climbing in value fast . Still has its Original wheels with correct GoodYear Blue dot tires. Also included is a set of Torque Thrust Aluminum wheels with radial tires

I have all UNGOLD cars

Rickmustang

Sure that is the same car?
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

GT350DAVE

The owner does own another 65 GT 350.

67 GT350

Quote from: FL SAAC on March 23, 2021, 03:32:11 PM

Mike

After reading the Hemmings article, I'm going to pull a Biden,  " come on man !"

Seller's Description:

Very Rare 1965 GT-350 Most sought after Shelby year .This car is a must have for any car collector or investor. This car has never been in any accidents , it comes with a lot of paperwork and documentation. It still has its complete original interior with the factory tach, steering wheel and dash console. Has its original numbers matching drivetrain and has been tastefully restored . Don't wait too long this will be a million dollar car one day soon these cars (1965) are blue chip investments and are climbing in value fast . Still has its Original wheels with correct GoodYear Blue dot tires. Also included is a set of Torque Thrust Aluminum wheels with radial tires

Biden would love that car, it is as false as he is.
RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

A fallacious individual.....hmmmmmm

Back to SFM5S433 .....

Quote from: 67 GT350 on March 23, 2021, 07:41:24 PM
Quote from: FL SAAC on March 23, 2021, 03:32:11 PM

Mike

Seller's Description:

Biden would love that car, it is as false as he is.

I have all UNGOLD cars

honker

GT350DAVE & Rickmustang...in that case could the car in my  link in post #3..Hemmings, be 5S333 ? In the link there are a

couple of images with what looks to be a second '65, one image below. Also in another image looks like a red '66 GT350 in the

background, looks like this place has/had a number of Shelbys for sale.

Maybe I'm taking the thread off topic !

chris NOS

Those two 65 are for sale for months now and" buyer beware "since ...

Vernon Estes

Im pretty sure the cars were for sale years ago..."433" has been offered publicly on hemmings for a long time but I also wonder if the car being advertised is actually "333".

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

GT350DAVE

Yes, the same person owns #333.