News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Mecom Scottsdale

Started by 427heaven, March 19, 2021, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

427heaven

First time out in a year or more seemed kinda sureal. Prices were up on most everything, most were socially distancing and having a good time. Crowds and cars were off this year and a real pain in the ass was no cash for anything. If you are planning on going have your cell phone charged and have all the latest apps or you wont be going in! credit or debit cards with phone apps is the thing today. Guess im just old and figured everyone takes cash... I was wrong. On the bright side got to see some friends and cars I have not seen in some time, The healing is beginning! Just a little FYI... ;)

427heaven

Mecum- Mecom- Mecim- Mecam- Mecem... Just realized after seeing some long lost friends that I was typing how they were pronouncing things. Enthusiasm and prices are up, now go enjoy those rides with some social distancing in place. Well those Floridians dont seem to care until Johnny Law steps in. :-[

FL SAAC

Quote from: 427heaven on March 19, 2021, 07:13:22 PM
First time out in a year or more seemed kinda sureal. Prices were up on most everything, most were socially distancing and having a good time. Crowds and cars were off this year and a real pain in the ass was no cash for anything. If you are planning on going have your cell phone charged and have all the latest apps or you wont be going in! credit or debit cards with phone apps is the thing today. Guess im just old and figured everyone takes cash... I was wrong. On the bright side got to see some friends and cars I have not seen in some time, The healing is beginning! Just a little FYI... ;)

+1
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Quote from: 427heaven on March 21, 2021, 10:45:56 PM
Mecum- Mecom- Mecim- Mecam- Mecem... Just realized after seeing some long lost friends that I was typing how they were pronouncing things. Enthusiasm and prices are up, now go enjoy those rides with some social distancing in place. Well those Floridians dont seem to care until Johnny Law steps in. :-[

We are so blessed to have the honorable Governor Ron DeSantis in charge of the Great State of Florida, can I get an amen !

Amen !     by the way I believe it's meeeekum

I have all UNGOLD cars

Royce Peterson

While I like your governor I am pretty sure a map will show Scottsdale is actually located in Arizona. Not FL.

Quote from: FL SAAC on March 22, 2021, 08:40:22 PM

We are so blessed to have the honorable Governor Ron DeSantis in charge of the Great State of Florida, can I get an amen !

1968 Cougar XR-7 GT-E 427 Side Oiler C6 3.50 Detroit Locker
1968 1/2 Cougar XR-7 428CJ Ram Air C6 3.91 Traction Lock

FL SAAC

Good morning Royce,

This is the part we where responding to:

Well those Floridians dont seem to care until Johnny Law steps in. 

Good possibility that our Honorable Great Governor may some day occupy The White House

Quote from: Royce Peterson on March 24, 2021, 10:04:50 AM
While I like your governor I am pretty sure a map will show Scottsdale is actually located in Arizona. Not FL.

Quote from: FL SAAC on March 22, 2021, 08:40:22 PM

I have all UNGOLD cars