News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Jay Leno apologizes for being born........

Started by stephen_becker, March 24, 2021, 10:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

So J apologizes for being a meanie. When is Lettermen going to do the same? OH THATS RIGHT HE IS IN NEW YORK They don't apologize...
RARE  Signature Delete

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: 67 GT350 on March 25, 2021, 08:24:18 PM
So J apologizes for being a meanie. When is Lettermen going to do the same? OH THATS RIGHT HE IS IN NEW YORK They don't apologize...
Plus he's not working anymore so it won't effect his income. Of course there may a WOKE moment if WeatherTech threatens to pull funding from RLL Racing.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

gt350hr

OK , I want to vent  a quick one here.

IF you come to live in AMERICA , LEARN ENGLISH. "I" feel "I" am being discriminated against when "I" can't read a sign on a business in an "ethnic" neighborhood / city. Signs in foreign languages eliminate my ability to use those establishments.
   People are constantly complaining about segregation yet "immigrants" set up entire segregated communities , making me uncomfortable to enter them. Make it SAFE for ANY person of ANY ETHNICITY to go ANY WHERE , not just those who choose to protest and wreak havoc on others citing discrimination as the reason.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

News flash.

Koreans and other Asian cultures eat dogs.

We typically don't so we make jokes about it.

This is just one more spear on the "Equity" trident. They have a much bigger objective than silencing comedians.

67 GT350

My father, if he was around could tell you stories about IBM Endicott, (birthplace), about what went on there. Everybody, worked through it and until the downstaters started moving up, it was all good.
RARE  Signature Delete

TOBKOB

QuoteIF you come to live in AMERICA , LEARN ENGLISH. "I" feel "I" am being discriminated against when "I" can't read a sign on a business in an "ethnic" neighborhood / city. Signs in foreign languages eliminate my ability to use those establishments.
   People are constantly complaining about segregation yet "immigrants" set up entire segregated communities , making me uncomfortable to enter them. Make it SAFE for ANY person of ANY ETHNICITY to go ANY WHERE , not just those who choose to protest and wreak havoc on others citing discrimination as the reason.
Well said... :)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

NC TRACKRAT

Seeing how sensitive they are, we'll probably be told not to tell any more Chevy jokes. :(
5S071, 6S1467

gt350hr

If the USA is SO full of problems , hate , discrimination , pollution , the doors are OPEN to LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY do so many leave their "homeland" to come here? OPPORTUNITY , MONEY, and FREEDOM. "IF" you or I went to "their " country and acted like THEY do HERE , we would be jailed or killed! Yet WE have to be respectful of THEIR ethnicity HERE. Before you call me a racist , I am not. I have wonderful friends of all colors and nationalities. The difference is they assimilate not "infiltrate".
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Randy,

They are being encouraged to behave that way by Americans who were born and raised in this country and hate it and want to dramatically change it..

shelbydoug

Being called a racist or just making a racist statement? There are differences. It's not the same thing.

I look at it this way. I have big feet. If I step on your toe and it hurts, I apologize.

It wasn't intentional. It doesn't mean I need to have activists picket my home. I don't need to have my name put on a list of gorilla's likely to visit you and break your bones...although there have been times I've been tempted to, but just certain people.  ;)

I've already been warned that saying something negative about the lack of vehicle "operating" abilities of Asian women drivers here is a racist statement. I acknowledged that and apologized for making such an obviously chauvinistic comment characterizing their "driving abilities" unfairly and without documentation.

I still hide behind a mailbox or a telephone pole waiting to cross the street when I see one coming. I just don't comment on it now.

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

67 GT350

And we still buy from China. Remember, it is a Communist Nation. When will corporations regret that? When we have a China President?
RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

Quote from: gt350hr on March 25, 2021, 10:06:11 PM
   OK , I want to vent  a quick one here.

IF you come to live in AMERICA , LEARN ENGLISH. "I" feel "I" am being discriminated against when "I" can't read a sign on a business in an "ethnic" neighborhood / city. Signs in foreign languages eliminate my ability to use those establishments.

+ 1 that's all I gota say....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

from the same people that brought the new flu.....I have BAIZUO for you....

moderator if not allowed take it down,  won't offend me,  I understand BAIZUO.....

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Oh by the way I have toxic masculinity .... my hormones are out of control

I have all UNGOLD cars

Side-Oilers

From a joke told by 12 year old boys, to Dante's Inferno...

"Humor is the good natured side of a truth."

Mark Twain's quotes regarding humor.   Worth a read:  http://www.twainquotes.com/Humor.html

In other words: Get a Sense of Humor!  Life is tougher without it.

Can we start a Toxic Masculinity SAAC Members Club?

Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model