News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Spring Carlisle for the first time- is Friday or Saturday better?

Started by cboss70, March 26, 2021, 11:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cboss70

I am going to spring Carlisle for the first time and can only go on Friday 4/23 or Saturday 4/24. Is there a better day to go which would have the most vendors? I know the longer you wait to go some parts may disappear. I don't need anything special just trying to time when the most stuff would be there from a swap meet perspective (don't car about the auction etc.). If you know the meet and have thoughts on it let me know. Thanks!

68gtcoupe

In my opinion, Carlisle has turned into a largely Friday and Saturday show. Most people bug out after Saturday and crowds are light on Sunday and a lot of vendors have already packed up and left. I would say Friday is the best day if you're looking for things before they get picked over. Saturday draws the highest crowd.

hertzz350

Friday for sure. All you do Saturday is bounce off people like a human pinball.
current owner of 6s689
Previous owner of 6s1855 ,6s1297,6s731

cboss70

Thanks. Maybe I'll just drive down Thursday night and start fresh on Friday.

67 GT350

I like to go on a Friday, less people and gee how much can you look at, there is a little less there, maybe? BUT just skip that and just go to FORD Carlise. Guess what, its ALL FORD. Sure you might catch a deal on the generic carlise's and if you want to run through 3 or more miles of walking, and it is fun, but I have not looked back after a FORD version.
RARE  Signature Delete