Author Topic: Spring Carlisle for the first time- is Friday or Saturday better?  (Read 1385 times)

cboss70

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
I am going to spring Carlisle for the first time and can only go on Friday 4/23 or Saturday 4/24. Is there a better day to go which would have the most vendors? I know the longer you wait to go some parts may disappear. I don't need anything special just trying to time when the most stuff would be there from a swap meet perspective (don't car about the auction etc.). If you know the meet and have thoughts on it let me know. Thanks!

68gtcoupe

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Spring Carlisle for the first time- is Friday or Saturday better?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 12:05:48 PM »
In my opinion, Carlisle has turned into a largely Friday and Saturday show. Most people bug out after Saturday and crowds are light on Sunday and a lot of vendors have already packed up and left. I would say Friday is the best day if you’re looking for things before they get picked over. Saturday draws the highest crowd.

hertzz350

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 12:15:56 PM »
Friday for sure. All you do Saturday is bounce off people like a human pinball.
current owner of 6s689
Previous owner of 6s1855 ,6s1297,6s731

cboss70

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 01:18:27 PM »
Thanks. Maybe I'll just drive down Thursday night and start fresh on Friday.

67 GT350

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 04:55:34 PM »
I like to go on a Friday, less people and gee how much can you look at, there is a little less there, maybe? BUT just skip that and just go to FORD Carlise. Guess what, its ALL FORD. Sure you might catch a deal on the generic carlise's and if you want to run through 3 or more miles of walking, and it is fun, but I have not looked back after a FORD version.
RARE  Signature Delete