News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Jay Leno apologizes for being born........

Started by stephen_becker, March 24, 2021, 10:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350hr

Quote from: FL SAAC on March 26, 2021, 01:24:37 PM
from the same people that brought the new flu.....I have BAIZUO for you....

moderator if not allowed take it down,  won't offend me,  I understand BAIZUO.....

So a TERRORIST created HER unless she was an immaculate conception . Why not change the T shirt to say "My Dad is a TERRORIST!" SAME thing.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: pbf777 on March 25, 2021, 04:32:54 PM
     You don't have to wonder, the bow & arrows spoke clearly.  Human behavior really hasn't changed that much!   

They spoke clearly but not loud enough. My wife's Shawnee ancestors got pushed out of the east to Ohio then Indiana and then into Kansas. They got booted out of there just before the Civil War and the Cherokee in Oklahoma adopted the 770 the were left. My wife's ggetc grandmother married Frederick Chouteau and the tribe adopted him. He was part of the powerful fur trading family that had established St Louis in the 1700s and had many ties to all the Indian tribes between the Mississippi and the Rockies. They were allowed to retain and sell their farm and trading posts in Kansas but still had to move. The rest were basically just told here's your new reservation - enjoy.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: shelbydoug on March 26, 2021, 11:51:05 AM
Being called a racist or just making a racist statement? There are differences. It's not the same thing.

I look at it this way. I have big feet. If I step on your toe and it hurts, I apologize.

It wasn't intentional. It doesn't mean I need to have activists picket my home. I don't need to have my name put on a list of gorilla's likely to visit you and break your bones...although there have been times I've been tempted to, but just certain people.  ;)

I've already been warned that saying something negative about the lack of vehicle "operating" abilities of Asian women drivers here is a racist statement. I acknowledged that and apologized for making such an obviously chauvinistic comment characterizing their "driving abilities" unfairly and without documentation.

I still hide behind a mailbox or a telephone pole waiting to cross the street when I see one coming. I just don't comment on it now.
I don't think you're being a racist when you comment on the driving skills of certain groups.  You may be stereotypical, but racist?  I don't think so.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

427heaven

Agreed more stereotypical then racist. Where does one draw the line between the two? A snide comment is not a mean spirited, angry get em type comment. A racist is more hatred, that is evil and deep, against a certain group. Saying Asian women drive like MR MAGOO might be slanderous or condescending but a lot more light hearted if you know what I mean. :-\

67 GT350

I suggest you just ask your friends that live near Vestal, NY where BU is. Ask them about driving skills of certain students. LOL
RARE  Signature Delete