News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Would there be any interest in a southern md club?

Started by gt350shelb, January 20, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bosssvt

...then I come back to the shop and get told that my car was in the way so they backed it up....ugh....
Do it now...sometimes "LATER" becomes "NEVER"....

nightmist67

Did this idea gain any traction or did it die?  I was a member of SAAC MD for several years, but I would have preferred club activities closer to central or southern MD rather than northern MD and southern PA.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

How many cars are in the southern Maryland area, I know of only 5 or 6? Maybe we can all try and get together at SAAC 44 , I know Phil isn't bringing his car, but Corey is, I plan on bringing mine
Any other "SMIB's" (Southern Maryland In-Breds) going to 44.
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

I think it would be great to try and meet up at a restaurant for a weekend lunch to discuss our plans for SAAC 44.  Is there any interest in that?  If we get an idea where everyone is coming from we can find a central location.

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

MustangDave302

I'm on the north end of Calvert Co. and I would be interested in a southern Md. Club.  I have a 68 GT500 convertible, Red with Black top. 

Corey Bowcutt

Dave,

You need to bring that beauty to Sunday morning Cars and Coffee in Annapolis.  I go every Sunday I can.  It has been very popular this year because all other car events have been canceled so it is good to get there early (7:30).  Would love to meet you there.

Corey

Who knows maybe I'll come out to C&C one Sunday, Corey are you going to Lehigh Valley this Sunday ?

Corey Bowcutt

No I am not.  I have not bought new tires yet since my last attempt to drive there went so horribly wrong.  I actually bought one just to check tire size but have not purchased the other 3.  I am riding the RWL Polygalas and I would not drive them that far.  If I had a truck and trailer I would be going.  Someday I will get a truck and trailer.

charlie D

Been awhile since I checked in to the SAAC Forum. Been being very vigilant with the Covid precautions which puts a real crimp in any group activities. Looking forward to some sense of "normal". ? Are people being socially distant at Cars and Coffee? Might consider doing that.
Charlie D

Corey Bowcutt

Come out tomorrow morning Charlie. It will be a beautiful day. I would not say all are great at social distancing but you can be. Been a great summer at Annapolis C&C because it here is nothing else to do. Come on out.

We can possibly have our traditional Last Drive/First Drive  Dec31St/Jan 1st luncheon

charlie D

Can't make C&C today, but will put it on calendar for next Sunday!

Quote from: MustangDave302 on September 25, 2020, 03:06:33 PM
I'm on the north end of Calvert Co. and I would be interested in a southern Md. Club.  I have a 68 GT500 convertible, Red with Black top.

I live in Chesapeake Beach, probably not far from you
You can PM me for location