News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Lighted SAI sign

Started by 6s1640, March 14, 2021, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Special Ed

The first time he plugs in the sign to test it then its used after that haha.

69mach351w

Quote from: 6s1640 on April 03, 2021, 08:46:01 PM
Quote from: 69mach351w on April 03, 2021, 07:54:33 PM
Quote from: 6s1640 on March 14, 2021, 02:56:46 PM
Hi all,

What's the deal with this sign?  The seller seems to have too many signs identical to be finding them as originals. He's got to be making them. He's getting extremely good money for them.  I have seen him sell this exact sign three or four times maybe more.

Cory
Actually the seller never states they're "originals".

I am sure he has carefully selected his words to avoid none truths.  He is hoping at least two bidders miss-interpret "previously displayed" and "some minor defects" making the light seem older or even from back in the day.  He is getting really good money for pieces he is making in his garage.  They are all too similar and many repeated to be finding these lights at flee markets and the like.  Caveat emptor.

Take care

Cory
For anyone who buys these thinking they're originals (even w/o the word originals)without doing research deserves what they got coming. JMO

FL SAAC

Quote from: Special Ed on April 04, 2021, 09:25:20 AM
The first time he plugs in the sign to test it then its used after that haha.

+ 1 meets the criteria....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

gt350hr

Shelby didn't use "Shelby" until after '67 because Ford owned "Cobra" Also "that" snake logo never had Shelby on it until Shelby got back in business.
   Fake all the way.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.