News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

California get ready for your next Governor / Governes Caitlyn Jenner

Started by FL SAAC, April 06, 2021, 11:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

427heaven

If you had a brain tumor you would not call on MS Jenner for assistance, you would find someone qualified with experience to help you, same holds true to run the 5th largest economy in the world- California, No one will be looking for someone with no experience to run this state regardless of party affiliation.

These are difficult times.Ex athelete/reality star ain't gonna cut it for sure...

Scode67FB

She doesn't stand a chance. Never mind the fact that she has NO qualifications. She's doomed by the fact alone that she's NOT a Trump puppet.

shelbydoug

Anyone can throw their hatpanties in the ring but lets see how far that goes?

Was "Arnold" any more qualified?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

427heaven

Life has become much more difficult, requiring much more capabilities and qualities to navigate all the problems associated with running a state or country, then the free and easy Aaanold days. Back to Ms Jenner, being associated with the Kardashians doesnt mean much, unless she starts dating another Basketball player, then she would get some more free press.

Can you say"publicity stunt"(aka "building the brand")???....sure you can. ::)

67 GT350

Quote from: 557 on April 25, 2021, 12:08:38 AM
These are difficult times.Ex athelete/reality star ain't gonna cut it for sure...

Really? Arnold? Slithered in...
RARE  Signature Delete

Quote from: 557 on April 25, 2021, 12:08:38 AM

Like my soon to be ex-state, hasn't one party run the show for decades?

And Arnold didn't run anything. He came up against the public employees unions and found out who really calls the shots.

Note, this isn't a slam against unions in the private sector.

427heaven

I have to say that I did like him, as a badass, buff, superhero! Not so much going to film a new blockbuster while on the clock as a public figure, or bedding the house cleaner. Oh well past history.