News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

My 1966 Sreel hood will be on bring a trailer this week, no reserve.

Started by footnfan, May 02, 2021, 04:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

footnfan

pchmotoho

couldn't open any of the links.  Is it just the hood or a whole car?

footnfan

Sorry, I had them set to private, what a nube, they should open up now. My last SA Shelby is gone, plus all my webers, intakes, wheels, brakes, seats, transmissions, engines, steering wheels.

This is all that is left plus a set on NOS 1969 or so GT350 valve covers.

Try the links again please.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: footnfan on May 02, 2021, 05:13:29 PM
Sorry, I had them set to private, what a nube, they should open up now. My last SA Shelby is gone, plus all my webers, intakes, wheels, brakes, seats, transmissions, engines, steering wheels.

This is all that is left plus a set on NOS 1969 or so GT350 valve covers.

Try the links again please.
Still doesn't work.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

footnfan

footnfan

footnfan

Just got an e mail from bring a trailer, 1-2 week delay on their part. I will post  a link here when the auction begins. Thank you as always.

Dan

footnfan

stangman39

Quote from: footnfan on May 08, 2021, 08:07:31 AM
Just got an e mail from bring a trailer, 1-2 week delay on their part. I will post  a link here when the auction begins. Thank you as always.

Dan

They have either found a way to pick up the pace or they were generous with that estimate.  They had been running 3-5 weeks out for doing live.

footnfan

Yep, start to live was about 5-6 weeks, but I delayed a bit on deciding, plus getting them enough pics, so some of the blame falls on me.

1 day left!

dan

Shelby4Life

Couldn't have gone to a better caretaker. I was on the phone with him through the final 20 minutes of the auction. He was so happy!
1967 Sprint 289 Auto, Deluxe, AC.
1967 S Code GTA Deluxe, AC.
2004 Gated 6-speed Ferrari 360.

PrettyMuchAShelbyGuy

Tom - DFW, Texas