News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1966 GT350 - Facebook Marketplace

Started by silverton_ford, June 07, 2021, 11:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton_ford

Quote from: 6s1640 on June 08, 2021, 02:31:18 AM
Assuming it is legit, should it be saved or parted out?  Saving will cost a fortune.  Parting out may help other owners of original cars.

Cory

It will be saved.  Remember this car?  - It was very rusty but the buyer said he is fixing it - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-ford-mustang-223/

CSX 4133

With so few pictures it's hard to judge the over all condition ( motor seized/extensive rust, etc) of this vehicle. Here's hoping it's saved, either as a donor or a full restoration.

deathsled

Too bad Graveyard Carz only does Mopars. They brought back to life a disaster Hemi orange 71 Cuda rolled up into a ball.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Shelby4Life

The guy also told me there was no paperwork on the car. Looks like it was heavily bondo'd already once, given new life, and that layer is now breaking away from the rust it covered. Living in RI, a couple hours east of the car, I can say every Mustang I ever saw was rotted out terribly by the early 80's. Underneath must be horrifying by now.
1967 Sprint 289 Auto, Deluxe, AC.
1967 S Code GTA Deluxe, AC.
2004 Gated 6-speed Ferrari 360.

JohnHouston

Quote from: trotrof1 on June 08, 2021, 08:20:42 AM
Originally a C4 car, painted magnums.

But it is numbers matching?!?!?!?!

John

67 GT350

Quote from: Bill on June 07, 2021, 05:26:08 PM
The question remains, is it a real Shelby

Doesn't matter, it will not be....
RARE  Signature Delete

deathsled

It will one day become the living dead.  And when it is back on the road, you will hear people say in an offhand way...
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Greg

Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

chris NOS

at least if somebody is looking where it comes from he will see it here.... 6S1764