Author Topic: 1967 Shelby GT350 Price REDUCED $139k  (Read 1119 times)

Mustangary

• View Profile
1967 Shelby GT350 Price REDUCED $139k
« on: May 12, 2021, 06:54:51 PM »
My Shelby GT350 #2263 I've owned since 1998 is equipped with automatic transmission and Paxton super charger with rare underdash Paxton gauges. Recently rebuilt engine and rear with Detroit locker posi by John Callis  and Holman Moody. The Paxton s/c was also freshly rebuilt by Craig Conley of Paradise Whls. The Acapulco blue paint was done 21 yrs ago and still looks amazing by John Schwadtner of Muscle Cars Unlimited. Everyone is shocked to hear the age of the paint when seen in person. The overall condition of my car presents very nicely the paint is beautiful, the engine looks great and runs very strong and it sounds awesome with the Flowmaster exhaust.

The interior is almost completely original except for carpet, dash pad and gauge cluster bezel that were replaced about 20 yrs ago.

All original metal, fiberglass, door and all window glass. Both front & rear bumpers are original Fords with sticker still present on inside.

Front and rear suspension are original including the 4 Koni shocks. New exhaust fuel tank and lines and all brake lines replaced in the last 5 yrs. Reconditioned ten spokes on 3 yr old tires.

The engine, rear, Paxton supercharger, Autolite 4100 carbutetor and radiator recore were all just rebuilt January 2021.

I've tried to give a true and accurate description. Again the car looks and runs great but I would Never say it's fully restored.
Any other questions please ask.
I'm located in Amelia island Florida.

VIN Z 67210FOA02263
Original Shelby American plate with Z as noted in the registry passenger side fender also VIN stamped.

Correct Ford VIN #stampings present under Shelby American plate and passenger fender.

$150k or reasonable offer

Price Reduced

$139k

Gary Shreck
Gpshreck@gmail.com
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 08:41:39 PM by Mustangary »

67 GT350

• View Profile
Re: 1967 Shelby GT350
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 08:52:51 PM »
Is the car correct? Meaning, came from the factory?
Paxton?
Color?
Auto?
RARE  Signature Delete

Mustangary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 09:06:19 PM »
Yes its factory correct color and automatic transmission.
I believe the Paxton was dealer installed but I have no paper documentation other than some service records from Fogg Mtrs in B.C. Canada where the original owner was from.
All the correct Paxton parts are present including the Monte carlo bar with hump and the very rare underdash Paxton gauges. I believe it may have been installed at Fogg Mtrs they were a Shelby dealer and hi performance shop back in the day but there is no proof. Unfortunately there is no Shelby Invoice available for this car either according to
Dave Matthews I certainly wish there was. I do have the deluxe Marti report but there's no mention of the Paxton.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 03:30:27 PM by Mustangary »

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 09:50:27 PM »
67 Shelby's did not typically come with a Monte Carlo bar with a hump or otherwise.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby