News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

65/66 Battery Box bottom reinforcement

Started by Bob Gaines, May 13, 2021, 04:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gaines

Does anyone know if there is a 65/66 Battery Box bottom reinforcement on one of the various mfg repro apron's that looks acceptable? If so any leads on tracking down the apron would be appreciated. I need to graft a reinforcement onto a installed apron that is missing the reinforcement.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

davez

Quote from: Bob Gaines on May 13, 2021, 04:15:07 PM
Does anyone know if there is a 65/66 Battery Box bottom reinforcement on one of the various mfg repro apron's that looks acceptable? If so any leads on tracking down the apron would be appreciated. I need to graft a reinforcement onto a installed apron that is missing the reinforcement.

Had to fabricate myself.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: davez on May 13, 2021, 09:05:22 PM
Quote from: Bob Gaines on May 13, 2021, 04:15:07 PM

Had to fabricate myself.
I suppose I will too.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

sg66

This is on the bottom of the NPD "improved tooling" 16054-1A