News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Found a few pictures/thoughts

Started by 67 GT350, May 31, 2021, 05:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

On a recent move outa New York...I came across a few pictures, maybe more to follow.

My Grabber Green Boss 429 that I bought back in the mid 80's and a SAAC event where CS was there and he walked around signing cars, he signed mine right on the stripe on the hood!!! I thought that was so cool. Old plaques from shows with my GT350. I threw so many of them away due to size!

Good FUN days. Owning a GT350 and that Boss was so special that I did not even know just how special that was. Today I have a different GT350 and a "little" Boss, and I am the luckiest guy to have been able to re-aquire similar cars to what I had back in the 80's.

There will be a time where I will pass these cars on, because isn't that what we will eventually do? Isn't this thought strange? This is what I have to think about, yet "The Greatest Generation" had other concerns to think about.

I wish I could take one of my many Uncles, that fought for this Country, for a ride and thank them for the honor of giving them a ride in a car that is so special.
RARE  Signature Delete

67 GT350

Quote from: 557 on May 31, 2021, 05:59:41 PM
Killer boss.

Would you believe, I bought it in Clearwater, Fla. Put a homemade cardboard plate on the back that said, "In Transit" and drove it to Binghamton, NY. with no issues! It had factory AM/FM radio, Huey Lewis, Sports was very popular....I must have heard "Heart and Soul" 30 times. I even had a Mustang Florida Highway Patrol car pass me in Northern Florida! I was about 21-22 years old! Like I said, "FUN DAYS" That car drove GREAT!
RARE  Signature Delete